Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

No. That’d be too much to explain, and you don’t really need to know what happened in the last one to get this one.

1. I can explain it in less than three lines.
  2. Since our old characters will appear, they should now at least the basics.

They don’t need to know righ now. It’ll be explained in small parts here and there thought this story.

It’ll be explained? By who?

Can I hear “Maximus’s Force Ghost?”

You’ll have to wait and see. And like I said, it’ll be in bits and pieces. Not all at once. Also, as much as I would love to have a Maximus spark ghost, that’s probably not going to happen.

1 Like

That’s what Snoke said to Kylo in Force Awakens after Kylo says, “By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced.”

@MaxinePrimal, eh. I’ll be content with waiting. Besides, I’m curious if @Makowa is interested in helping with the drawing my character to look more Cybertronian than being a Bionicle character/build representing a TF character based on it. Mainly because they (I don’t know Makowa’s gender) are able to draw up Cybertronian characters very well and I have no idea how to do that.

2 Likes

But you can bring him back! He is a Prime after all!

I know I can, but the problem is I’m not sure if a should. This really isn’t the place to talk about all this. We should continue this conversation in the pm.

1 Like

Well, the wisdom he gained is going to be in the Matrix of Leadership if we are going by Aligned Continuity rules. Wait, there’s a PM for this?

1 Like

And we are going by those rules. Long story short, Maximus was my character in the previous rp. That’s all you need to know right now.

2 Likes

There is a PM between me and Maximus.

Understood. @Toa_Vladin, okay.

2 Likes

Name: Ashphalt

Faction: Neutral/his own

Despite his ‘neutrality’ he usually ‘lives’ (rents an apartment/whatever they’d have) within factioned cities/related both due to his views of seeing it better to be a part of society than not and his ‘job/work’.

He mainly works either simple jobs (basically whatever’d be the equivalent of a cashier/janitor/lawnmower, basic little ‘everyone’ can do them jobs) or as a ‘guns-for-hire’, which, in truth, is more or less guard-for-hire, be that bodyguard, store guard or just being payed to guard an area.

And, due to his odd sense of loyalty, it’s basically impossible to make him work against his employer until his contracts up, but with said contract comes his willingness to bend or break certain areas if it means a higher chance of his survival.
Such as if he was told to guard an item, if there was an attack to steal said item and fleeing (with the item) increased both his odds of survival and odds of the item remaining ‘guarded’ he will take it, even if it’s stated he’s not supposed to leave the area (of course for such as that he may attempt to hide in said area).

Currently he is ‘living’ within the (an?) autobot factioned city, having just finished a contract and waiting, for a touch in case any other potential jobs pop up before he leaves.

Appearance:

Picture is of transformers toy known as Knockout.

(Currently this is ‘closest’ picture I could find to his design. In truth, he really, really doesn’t match up with this. His colour scheme is pretty much (chrome?) black with red lights (both eye and motorcycle wise. Physically he’s quite a bit more thinned down than this, smoother armour in basic, his ‘cannon’ arm is opposite this one, one of those wheels forms his rights arms ‘saw’ and the second merges with his back… might have to attempt a drawing or somesuch later…)
Weapons: He has a Tri-bladed ‘saw’ on his right arm (three blade six stuck together on a single axle/motor which turns at high speeds).
His left arms hand can be switched with two internal weapons, a sword and a basic strength energy cannon. The cannon has been modified with a burst-fire function which allows for it fire a 5 burst energy volley of higher strength.

Unfortunately after using the burst-fire function the cannon is forced into a cooldown function due to overheating. During the cooldown his hand cannot be switched back in.
If enough damage was done to his left arm he would not be able to switch out his internal attachments until after repairs, forcing his ‘hand’ to remain at whichever it was last changed to.

===============

Little extra stuff for him: Despite his odd views and such he is, for some reason, highly loyal to his word, if willing to bend it and such if it is beneficial to both, and those he considers ‘friends’.
If he has friends he will protect them, no matter what it means for him, while others, even those he may be currently working with, he’ll leave to die if it means endangering his own life in the least amount (unless he is contracted to protect them)

Height wise he is one of the shorter transformers, being around somewhere between 9’-12’ But that doesn’t mean he isn’t a capable fighter, he’s beaten plenty taller than him (and been beaten in turn).

He’s no super fighter but he’s good enough. His own stealth capabilities and (mild) ‘sociopathy’/willingness to maim/kill others also help in that regard.
Currently he has begun to understand his views are ‘wrong’ and so has become more ‘willing’ to not kill others, if the added risk is not to high, but he still has a high chance of maiming them or such.

Despite said ‘sociopathy’ he is honourable enough, he will fight fairly in a direct fight or challenge but otherwise he’ll use subterfuge and dirty techniques to his advantage a small much as he can.

1 Like

This isn’t the same?

So, his arm’s connection to his Transformation Cog (T-Cog) is disabled for a while if your guy uses his weapon’s Burst Shot tactic? It’s a good nerf but the fact remains that this could be a huge disadvantage that can cost him a battle if he isn’t careful.

1 Like

Yep, it’s why he only uses it for emergencies or to quickly end small fights if necessary, the main reason for the disability is due to its ‘illegal’ modifications that allow for said burst fire, his blaster was originally designed to only be able to fire low/mid-strength energy blasts (or whatever they use), useful for keeping enemies at bay but not so much for beating them without quite a long amount of time spent whittling them down.

Due to the modifications it allows for it fire high-strength blasts/beams, but at the cost of both temporarily draining his arms energy and overheating his blaster, a device never designed for that amount of energy to be pumped through it, nor in that quick of a succession.
One of which makes it temporarily impossible to switch ends and the other which can cause internal damage if it was.

So it may be a risk but it’s a benefit he can’t really pass up in his line of work or views of survival/society.

Noted. I just hope none of our guys are facing the operational end of that thing when it does use Burst Fire.

1 Like

Will there be a third rp?

Don’t worry, the matrix will appear here as well, so you’ll be acquainted with how it works

2 Likes