Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

shrugs That is a question for @MaxinePrimal.

1 Like

Ditto on that but we’ll have to see, it’s all dependent on who shows themselves to be a current threat in that situation.

Alright. Your character is in.

1 Like

That’s grrrreat!

1 Like

People still signing up? Well, here goes nothing.

Name: Ironclad

Faction: Maximal

Robot mode:

Beast mode: Something similar to TFP Grimwing.

Weapons/equipment: Ironclad carries a sword capable of emitting waves of energy from it’s blade, similar to the TFP Star Saber (though much less powerful). He also carries a talisman that can project an energy shield or serve as a digital assistant.

Bio: One of the ancient Knights of Iacon, an order of peacekeepers and explorers who left Cybertron millennia ago, Ironclad has returned to find that his world is now a very different place. He has allied himself with the Maximal nation (mostly on account of his beast mode and love for nature), and has dedicated himself once more to preserving peace across the planet. As one would expect from a knight; he is chivalrous, dutiful, and good-natured. He prefers to resolve issues peacefully, using his weapon as a last resort and for self-defense. This can be an issue, as he hesitates to fight or fully apply himself in combat.

3 Likes

Ooohh… he’s going to be conflicted on my guy then… also, do add credit to the artist if you have/know them and if not just say you didn’t make ‘em.
Thanks! Rather not see someone get in trouble with the mods. =P

1 Like

it’s literally official tf5 concept art wth

Meh, still recommend doing it I need case someone gets pissed or such.

It’s happened.

1 Like

Michael Bay sues /s

1 Like

ALSO, if by that you mean it’s official movie art, let’s just say I haven’t checked up on the transformers anything for a while but I am trying to get back into it.

May I ask for a bit of help from you?

Depends. What is it?

An idea MaximusPrimal said would be nice is that I get a Cybertronian drawing of my character and of something else of his (my character) that I would have to discuss in a PM as it would be spoilers for my character. I saw the drawing you made for Ace’s character and was wondering if you would be willing to do one of my character, Firestorm. I can discuss further details in a PM if you are interested.

I mean, it’s gonna take a while. I can try to get started tomorrow after I run my errands, but I’m not a clairvoyant, so it might take longer.

Thanks. Take all the time you need on it and you are perfectly able to not do it at all if you don’t feel you have the time nor the desire to do so, I’ll not hold it against you.

It is, by a guy named Wesley Burt. He did a lot of concept art for The Last Knight.

Ah… yeah I’ve missed out on a lot eh?

That depends, how long have you been away from the franchise?

Whatever the case, the TFWiki is an excellent place to read up on anything you don’t know.

So this is really good, but there is one problem. That being the fact that he at one point left and came back. This version of cybertron has only been populated for about 200 thousand years, which is realativly young for a global civilisation. Every other part of this is amazing though. So if you can find a way to change that one part, you’re all good.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me that. Maybe the Knights of Iacon aren’t so ancient, and they’ve only been gone for a few thousand years? That’s still plenty of time for the society to advance.