Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Stop, you’re making me blush

Okay.

I wasn’t in the last RP, though I followed along as best I could. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it went something like this, right?

Vector Prime pulled Maximus, Direwolf, Gronius, and a few other guys/gals to this Cybertron and sent them along on a quest to kill Unicron. Several sidequests later you get that done, Maximus (and maybe a few other people) die, and Cybertron gets repopulated.

Is there anything else I should know? I want to get this out of the way before the RP starts.

3 Likes

That’s about it yeah.

1 Like

Not really, it’s a perfect abridgment

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks, guys.

Okay, that is what happened. Can’t wait to see what happens next. (I’m not being sarcastic here)

1 Like

Dang it.

Name: Starblaster

Faction: Decepticon I guess?

Appearance:

Source: Google, I think it’s concept art

Weapons: Arms can transform into cannons, Laser Shotgun, Phase Shifter, and Decipticon Hunter (The irony)

Bio: He’s simply tired of the fighting, and is intent on getting rid of all who wish to continue it.

4 Likes

Well eff… unless, are previously created ones still allowed then?

Previously confirmed characters are fine.

@Omega_Tahu So this sounds pretty good, but could use maybe a little more to it.

@Mrblackpants So this is clearly a joke character, but honestly it could be acceptable with a little bit of tweaking, if you want to.

Like what?

Alt Mode would probably be a PL-01, because that looks pretty cool.

The bio just seems a little flat. Give him a bit more personality. Plus the whole thing about not wanting to fight, but he’ll fight people who want to fight, it’s very contradictory.

After a quick Google search I can say that this is a titanic understatement.

so um
hey guys
don’t spam

but more importantly
don’t play mod
just flag stuff and let us deal with it

tnx

6 Likes

I actually intended to start flagging, but as soon as I did the issue had been resolved. I will keep this in mind from now on. Thank you.

You misunderstand, or I didn’t make it clear enough. He’s tired of everyone fighting, so to remedy the problem he decided to kill everyone who continues to fight.

if it takes you an hour before you decide to start flagging stuff that’s honestly kinda disappointing

4 Likes

Sorry. Like I said, I’ll handle it better in the future.

@Omega_Tahu that’s still contradictory, and a little harsh as well.

Meh, walking contradictions can be fun.

I guess. But like I said, outright death because someone wants to fight, regardless of why, is a little harsh.

After eons of endless fighting, it’s understandable.

1 Like