Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Also, that sounds less like any honorable Samurai Warrior and more like Unicron in that he’ll just destroy everything eventually. Heck, in RWBY even Tyrian(?) Lanester(?) (scorpion tail guy that almost killed Qrow(spoilers)) had some level of restraint and he’s the nut case that belongs in a straight jacket.

1 Like

He was also really annoying, but that’s besides the point.

@Omega_Tahu what we’re trying to say is that you should scale it back a bit.

Places the warning after the actual spoilers

gg

:stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t really base him off the Samurai at all. I just needed a cool picture

Why though? I don’t really see any problem with it, and it could create a pretty interesting character, albeit a possibly misguided character.

Also, Samurai were very serious about honor; so much so, that they’d be willing to commit suicide if they took a really heavy hit to that honor.

Fair enough. Just don’t go overboard in the actual rp.

@BlackBeltGamer98 thats not entirely true. Regarding the stereotype about samurai and honor. There’s a really good gijen goomba video on the subject.

I should probably rewatch that vid in the near future. Anyway, we are getting off topic.

Gaijin*
I might join later

there was no double post

1 Like

If you can create a legitimate character, before I start the RP, then that’s fine. (@UnitaryBog)

1 Like

@MaxinePrimal Can we start the rp this weekend? I mean, here is Thurseday.

glad to see that literally no one listened to my last post

that’s cool

lets try again

#Just flag stuff and let us deal with it.

2 Likes

I don’t really know what was spam and what was trying to be legitimate. I thought it was best for me to stay out of it.

…I did just that…at least I’m fairly certain I did

Ok… so… I missed something…

I was moreso addressing the people who didn’t flag the first or second times.

Same here. After my first attempt to try to present a compromise, I felt that Omega and Blackpants completely ignored it. I had started writing responses to attempt to present other ways to compromise but discarded them as I felt that the ideas would fall on deaf ears.

The problem is that they were trying to be legitimate this time. And I’m pretty sure you can get in trouble for falsly flagging a post. I wasn’t really sure what to do.

1 Like

Oh, my apologies

No, they were clearly trolling.

No, not really. Unless you’re clearly abusing the flag system, the worst consequence is that we say no.

When in doubt, flag it so we can deal with it.

4 Likes

I just did a little headcount of how many characters have currently been accepted and I found that we number about 13 characters being used by 9 people.

@Political_Slime, I understand.

1 Like

Thank you. From this point on, I’ll just flag anyone who brings up lamps again.