Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: only if jiger can be Johnson.

OOC: Honestly I think Jiger would fit the Gravemind voice really well. But alas, it’s already taken.

OOC: I actually imagine his voice to be similar to Ron perlman

OOC: Having looked into him, I will now always see Jiger as robot Firelord Sozin that sounds like Slade. Though honestly that’s pretty cool, and kinda fitting.

They charge at Dark Firestorm who is at the mercy, more lack thereof, of their attacks.

OOC: Alright. Everyone here.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon @KAI_BORG @Toa_Vladin @Ace @Traykar
(I think I got everyone)
If you haven’t done so already, I ask that you read through this topic.

There will be new rules regarding RP topics, and I want everyone to be aware of them.

1 Like

OOC: Yikes.

OOC: It isn’t that bad trust me. Just want everyone to be up to date.

OOC: Still, I’m sad we have to say goodbye to all the old ones.

OOC: Not really. The topics are being closed, but not deleted. We’ll still be able to go back and look through old topics.

1 Like

OOC: good to know. Thanks.

IC: @MaxinePrimal Bootleg had repaired the bulk of the damage done to Razorwing’s shoulder, and now his internal systems could handle the rest in due time. While Ironclad prepares to fight Savage and Bootleg cheers on Railfire and Firestorm, the Minicon goes to find Gladius.

1 Like

Gladius was in the sleeping chamber. Autonicus and Skid Mark were also there. Skid Mark seemed a little sad.

Razorwing takes notice of this.

“Something wrong? Besides the fact that our little fellowship is coming apart at the seams, of course.”

“I just feel kinda homesick. I really didn’t think about how long jumping onto a big space mission wpuld take.”

1 Like

“I’ve been there,” Razorwing says, trying to comfort Skid Mark. “When the Knights left Cybertron for our big ‘voyage into the unknown’, I missed home something awful at first. Talking to people helps, in my experience.”

“Yeah. So what’s your home like?”

“Well, if your talking about the old Cybertron, it was very different from the new one- no techno-organic forests or nations or anything like that.”

“So then what was it like back then?”
He asks.

“In a word? Utopia.”
Gladius answers.

1 Like

“Eh, it wasn’t perfect, but it was pretty close,” Razorwing somewhat agrees. “New Cybertron didn’t seem bad, from what I saw. I’m looking forward to looking around after we’re big d*mn heroes.”

“Being a hero sounds cool and all, but after all this is said and done, I just want to go home.”
-Skid Mark

1 Like