Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“No. Who says I own any land?”

OOC: all sunshine and rainbows with this guy. /s

OOC: Could say the same for Firestorm, rather unironically.

OOC: How so? Just curious about your thought process on that.

“I mean the neutral land. I doubt Nova, or Diacon for that matter, would take much care to preserve this land.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 OOC: My thought process is that he always talks about peace and all that as a Headmaster who relies on dead corpses for transtectors.

@MaxinePrimal “If they run Cybertron to the ground, that’s not my fault, now is it? Besides, I already have a backup.”

Edited for Double Post - Waj

OOC: That last part isn’t exactly his fault though.

OOC: Yet he goes along with it as if that corpse didn’t really house a soul at one point.

OOC: well, he likes peace rather than the constant threat of destruction that Cybertronian war always brings.

OOC: Fair point.

IC: “Backup?”
He asks, a little confused.

OOC: Well, he’ll have fun ignoring he ever meets Asphalt then!
The guy will quite literally admit to being (or at least having been) a casual ‘murder’/maimer!

OOC: Well, I wouldn’t call the segregation of the Predacons and constant civilian and criminal incidents peace.

IC: "Let’s just say I may have found something when Cybertron was reborn, and I’ve been working on it for two hundred millenia.

1 Like

“Well whatever it is, I hope it brings you some form of prosperity. Anyway, it’s about time I power down.”
Autonicus said before going into power saver mode. Shutting down all non essential systems.

OOC: relatively speaking. I’m not saying this is a perfect peace but it’s better than a planetwide civil war that threatens to destroy it and its people until both are all nothing but empty lifeless husks of what they once were. @MaxinePrimal, how far is Autonicus from Vandal?

“Uhhuh.” Gray, now not able to sleep, decides to just tinker some more.

OOC: Well, guess sometimes history repeats itself.

OOC: Sadly, that holds true in real life; look at the wars that rage throughout our world.

Meanwhile, Maxima was sitting, still at the border. Thinking to herself.
This isn’t right. Something needs to be done.
She transforms to her wolf form and runs out into the neutral territory.

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 Pretty far.

OOC: Well hey, you want an example of something close to that just look at Asphalt! He’s totally ‘ok’!

OOC: and there goes the possibility Diacon would swiftly find him and call a special session of the Council to discuss what has happened.

OOC: Right. Anyway, anyone still need to do anything? Or can I time skip to morning?