Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

@BlackBeltGamer98 Bootleg nods. “Eh, I wanted to tell her myself,” he says.

“She’s out exploring right now,” Bob explains.

@Ace Ironclad smiles and nods. “That sounds very pleasant.”

“Oh, so not too different from ours, then,” Doohickey says.

“sure.”

Ironclad and Doohickey sit and drink, leaving the Animatronian alone.

When they looked they saw the prices were high

1 Like

“If that’s the case, you’ll likely have to wait for when she gets back.” Firestorm says.

Where are those parts and how much longer is it going to take for them to freaking get here? he thinks, rather annoyed and anxious to get moving; the longer they take on getting help, the more likely that Cybertron will have fallen under Nova Prime’s total control.

1 Like

“Oh slag,” Doohickey swears as she sees the prices. “Do they take Shanix?”

“I’ve got us covered,” Ironclad assures her.

“a’right, what can I get for yah?”

None of the drinks are familiar to either of the two.

“Whatever’s popular, I guess,” Doohickey requests, shrugging. Ironclad nods, indicating that his order would be the same.

“uh huh, coming right up.”

“Thanks,” Doohickey says.

They look around. The sprawling cities and gleaming metal landscapes of Cybertron were magnificent, yes, but there was something alluring about the untamed jungles and simplicity of Animatron.

The port city was seemingly more cybertron esc then other places they’d been to, using a lot of tech reversed engineered from the deceased Titans

1 Like

Ironclad takes notice of this. He asks an Animatronian about the Metrotitan- what exactly it was, and how it died.

“200,000 years ago this used to be a shallow cove, then it came, attacking the surface to destroy our worlds core. Then it just kinda shut down.”

1 Like

“Just like that?” Ironclad asks. “Interesting. I see you made use of it’s remains.”

“he’s been a great source of income for sure.”

1 Like

“I imagine so,” Ironclad agrees.

OOC: Is this an exclusive area, or would Savage’s current ‘quietly followings Ironclad’ thing still be in effect? If not he’ll be somewhere around the outside of the area

1 Like

OOC: Savage can be here. I don’t see why not.

IC: Doohickey looks at Savage.

“Okay, why does that guy follow you everywhere all the time?” she asks Ironclad.

1 Like

“Alpha.” Savage barked back in a monosyllabic reply before he popped out a canteen, taking a swig.

1 Like

“Meaning?” Doohickey asks.

“He sees the team as a pack, like Turbofoxes,” Ironclad explains. “And he sees me as his Alpha because I bested him in combat.”

“Huh. Everybody has a gimmick, I suppose.”

1 Like