Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

He coughed up energon, before trying to punch him in the face

1 Like

Ironclad takes the blow and staggers backward, slightly disoriented as he raises another shield to protect himself as he regains his bearings.

Halfshell moved to the left and quickly punched again

1 Like

Ironclad fell to the ground, transforming to beast mode and swiping at Halfshell’s legs.

He positioned himself so that he fell on ironclad’s back, and after regaining his bearings began to wail on it

1 Like

Ironclad transforms, trying to throw Halfshell off him.

He lands on his feet and almost immediately darts towards ironclad

1 Like

Ironclad charges at Halfshell.

He braced himself for collision and continued

Ironclad kept sprinting, deploying a shield from his left forearm while he moved to uppercut Halfshell with his right arm.

They collide, and halfshell takes the hit, before picking ironclad up and throwing him out of the arena, hopefully ending it

1 Like

Ironclad crashes into a slot machine, ending the match.

The crowd cheers as Scylla grabbed halfshell, pulling him out to be treated

1 Like

Ironclad was also dented and leaking. He picks himself up and walks over to Doohickey.

“D*mn,” she swears. “Would’ve liked to get some payback.”

OOC: I’d see this as either a freakishly close win for Halfshell or as a draw due to both fighters being removed from the ring for some reason.

IC: @Chromeharpoon. Firestorm was walking down the halls of the Hammer, taking a more scenic path so as to try calming his and Bob’s minds.

1 Like

OOC: Halfshell won.

IC: Bob follows Firestorm.

Ironclad rolls his shoulders.

OOC: halfshell was removed after the victory

1 Like

“I hope you didn’t just lose all your money from that,” Doohickey says to Ironclad.

“No, I have a good amount left,” Ironclad assures her.

Halfshell walked out towards ironclad

1 Like

Ironclad holds out his hand.

“Good fight.”