Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Oh yeah,” Bob agrees.

@Traykar Thingamabob’s message was still being broadcast from the Hammer .

Firestorm took a deep breath, savoring the peace and quiet.

OOC: What happened while I was gone?

OOC: nothing important.

IC: the ensemble mills about the Hammer.

“How long do you think it will be before we are able to leave?” Firestorm asks Bob. “This place is beautiful, don’t get me wrong; but I worry for our home.” He said.

1 Like

“Hopefully,” Razorwing says, “we’ll leave after we put some sense into Direwolf. But if that can’t happen soon, we’ll have to leave when Zahãk brings our stuff back.”

Firestorm nods. “Yes, that may be the case.” He told his friend.

1 Like

“I’ve still got my heartfelt plea blasting out across the continent,” Bob says with a touch of sarcasm. “He’s got to hear it at some point.”

“Or he’s just ignoring us,” Ironclad points out.

Firestorm had that look on his face, he or Dark were thinking on something rather hard. “When he does, how do we think he’ll react to this message being on repeat for so long?” He asked.

In his little corner of Firestorm’s mind, Dark was looking through the library he had access to, looking for something.

1 Like

“He might be a little ticked,” Bob admits, “but hey, we’ve got a planet to save.”

“The end does not justify the means.” Firestorm said rather solemnly.

“Come on, man,” Bob implores Firestorm, his tone conveying that his actions did not justify that statement. “Anybody who gets sick of it can mute it.”

“Fair point.” He said. He looked at the others. “What should we do in the meantime?” He asked.

Dark found a dusty book that was kinda small but of reasonable size. It contained what little knowledge Firestorm had on Combiners. It was obvious he didn’t really go through these memories often due to either them being so obscure or having rather painful ones connected to it.

1 Like

Gladius shrugs. “Drink?” he suggests.

“More exploring?” Doohickey wonders.

“I’d rather we keep the ship out of range of more attacks from pirates.” He said. “But, exploring is an appealing idea but without full mobility of the Hammer, we’d be significantly limited in how far we can go, especially without the ship Ironclad traded for our stolen items’ return.” Firestorm told them.

Dark thumbed through the book, wondering how it was possible to make Cybertronian life forms that weren’t born with the ability able to combine.

1 Like

“We can swim,” Razorwing says, gesturing to himself and the other Minicons. “Ironclad and the other flyers could carry the rest to shore.”

1 Like

OOC: out of curiosity, does anyone recall how Emassary got from Fortress Maximus to Metroplex in Titans Return? I kinda wonder of it would be possible for Firestorm to survive such a flight from the Hammer to some destination.

1 Like

OOC: he rode a missile. Dr. Strangelove style. Ironclad can just carry people. So can Razorwing, if he switches back to his dragon mode.

1 Like

OOC: fair point. Plus, it could let us possibly discover the other Prime Relics on Animatron. Also, does anyone else wonder if Nova Prime is tracking the team right now somehow?

1 Like

OOC: we still have his retrofitted Quintesson ship sticking out of our rear, if memory serves.

IC: Bootleg and Doohickey talk.

“I see your walking again,” the female Minicon observes.

“Yep, thanks to you,” Bootleg compliments. Doohickey smiles.