Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

She nods

“We might be here for a while longer,” Gladius informs Glitch.

"I’m fine with that "

“Yeah, I don’t mind too much, either,” Gladius agrees.

“better than being bear simulare.”

“Definitely,” Gladius agrees.

“what will we do if direwolf doesn’t change his mind?”

@Ace “We’ll have to leave an hope we were wrong,” Gladius says.

Razorwing was sitting at a table in the bar, bored and maybe even a little buzzed. Bootleg was sitting on the other end of the room, with his copy of the Divine Comedy face-down on his table. It was obvious that the malfunctioning Minicon was troubled and deep in thought. Razorwing hoped that his fellow Minicon was close to finding a solution to Dynamo’s plight.

@BlackBeltGamer98 The diminutive Knight thought of something to do. Gladius and Ironclad could feel Dark Firestorm’s presence due to their exposure to chaos energy, but Razorwing was more attuned to it because Firestorm had connected himself to the Minicon Knight to keep Gigatron from draining his life force. And shortly before Glitch had been discovered, Firestorm had once mistakenly thought Razorwing could hear his doppelganger. Was such telepathic communication possible, Razorwing wondered?

Eh, worth a shot. And I need something to do.

Razorwing closes his eyes and concentrates on the dark aura that he had grown accustomed to since Dark Firestorm had reemerged.

Testing, testing. One, two, three… he thinks.

He suddenly saw Dark in his mind’s eye. “Peekaboo!

1 Like

Razorwing jumps back.

“Gah!” he cries. Bootleg looks up at him.

Well slag. He’s gone senile, the malfunctioning Minicon thinks.

Dark laughed, “I got you good!

1 Like

“Yeah, yeah you did,” Razorwing concedes.

“Who ya talkin’ to?” Bootleg asks, concerned.

“Oh, Sunshine,” Razorwing informs him.

“You can do that now?”

“I guess so.”

Being telepathically in communication with another mind; goodness me, this is new. How did this come to be?” He asks, pacing around Razorwing.

oh! Oh ho ho ho ho!” He chuckled, “He has unknowingly actually linked our Spark with your own; what an interesting development.

1 Like

“Hang on, what?” Razorwing asks.

Bootleg was a little weirded out by seeing Razorwing talking to the wall.

OOC: oi, wut?

OOC: more shenanigans with Dark Firestorm 2.0

It happened when you all met Gigatron in The Pit; when he used his own Spark to help keep you alive. He must’ve used enough to establish a small but potent link between you two and now I am part of this little group.” Dark said, smiling.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

“Yeah, I remember the whole Gigatron thing,” Razorwing says. “This whole spark link thing is pretty new, though.”

“Huh?” Bootleg grunts.

@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: I feel like something this major requires gm approval

1 Like

OOC: Asks for GM approval