Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Yes, I know… Sigh I was just trying to see if I fill all of the virtues before I go to him. But I’ll do it now. Thanks Ironclad!”
And he ran away, searching for Gladius.

1 Like

“It takes time!” Ironclad calls as Mordo runs off. He continues to limp to sick bay.

Gladius was with Bootleg and Glitch.

“So, Razorwing an’ Firestorm can talk with their minds now,” Bootleg says to Gladius.

“Oh? Interesting,” Gladius notes.

Mordo didn’t hear Ironclad. He was instead searching for Gladius.

Gladius was still with Bootleg and Glitch.

“Yep. I tell ya, things ‘round here are gettin’ weirder an’ weirder,” Bootleg says.

“I dunno,” Gladius says. “I kind of hit it’s peak when we all died and went to hell, I think.”

OOC: Where?

OOC: dunno. Just somewhere on the ship.

IC: “Yeah,” Bootleg admits. “The day we whoop Nova’s can an’ things get back to normal’ll be a happy day.”

“Hate to break it to you, little guy,” Gladius says, “but this is normal now.”

Bootleg sighs. “Unfortunately so.”

They could hear somebody running towards them.

Bootleg and Gladius turn.

It was Mordo. He felled down at their feet, breathing heavily and mumbling something.

Gladius helps Mordo up.

“Thank you.”
He said, trying to calm down.

“Everythin’ alright?” Bootleg asks.

“Yeah. Gladius, I want to be my mentor again! And now I have reasons why you should do this!”

“Oh? And they are?” Gladius asks.

“First off, I am really sorry. I know I failed you, but I think I will be a good Knight of Iacon, so please give me another chance! Here! I wrote down some things, to show you that I filled most of the virtues! (He take his note book and starts to read from it). I helped my team members, and not only, since the peace party thing! The most recent thing is is that I helped Doohikey with her mech! I possess talents in battles! I fought Autotroops, combiners, demons and even Ironclad, and I knocked him out! Don’t worry, he is fine now. When it comes of courage, I proved it by coming here. Hell! I even died for this cause! This mean that I sacrificed for it! When I returned from the dead I continued fighting instead of running away! Is it me or I filled duty too? I was honest enough to tell you about the door, and that I like Anchoria. Sorry, I didn’t write down anything for humility, mercy, courtesy, integrity and honor. And I don’t think I’m the best when it comes of wisdom… But please! In the last mouth I passed from a regular Cybertronian to this! And I can be more! Give me one more chance, I swear not to fail you again!”

1 Like

Gladius is silent for a moment.

“… Alright. We can work on the others. I’ll give you one more chance, alright?”

“Yes! Thank you!”

Gladius nods.

“When do we start?”

“Tomorrow, maybe.”