Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Yes,” Ironclad affirms. “Mordo and Kelia will also be partaking in the brawl.”

“A-ah that’s ok then… j-just no telling Firestorm of this location. I already had t-to cut off 3 of my training a-area.”

1 Like

Ironclad nods.

“You may have to leave the Dark Star Saber behind,” the Knight informs Asphalt. “It’s a good-ol’-fashioned fistfight.”

Thingamabob removes the outer shell on Doohickey’s head, revealing the minicon’s modified brain module.

“Okay,” she says, “You see all that red wiring?”

Bob notices a cluster of red circuits connected to a group of microchips. “I think so, yeah.”

“Okay, just yank all that slag out.”

“A-ah… O-oh well… I c-can still probably hold my o-own without it…”

Ironclad nods. “I’m sure one of the others can keep it safe.”

Thingamabob pinches the cluster of chips and pulls them out of Doohickey’s brain module. She gasps, and a sharp buzz was heard.

“Did I pull out the wrong thing?” Bob asks.

“No, no, those were the right chips,” Doohickey assures him, “It’s just that you also disconnected my optics.”

“Whoops.”

Halfshell watched as the participants arrived, paying their fee and readying for battle

1 Like

Thingamabob gets to work on restoring Doohickey’s sight.

“Sorry,” he mumbles as he removes more paneling around her face.

Glitch watched curiously

Thingamabob delicately reconnects Doohickey’s optics to the rest of her systems. The size difference between the two ex-Autobots made it somewhat difficult, but Bob had experience with helping Doohickey with her mods and repairs.

Glitch tilted her head, watching

Doohickey’s eyes flicker back to life.

“Ah, there we go,” she says.

“What do I do with all this?” Bob asks, holding the microchips he had removed.

“Just toss it,” Doohickey advises with a wave of her hand. “All that scrap was just taking up space.”

Bob waves to Glitch upon noticing the AI.

She waved back.
OOC;

1 Like

Bob disposed of the chips and begins to reattach the panels he had removed from Doohickey’s head.

“what’re those?”

“What, those chips?” Doohickey asks. “Oh, those just used to help with the neural link.”

She points to her exo-suit.

“But I don’t need 'em anymore.”

“why?”

“I found out how to link the suit directly with my brain module. That mess Bob yanked out just acted as a… hm, what’s the word…?”

“what word?”

1 Like

Doohickey sighs. “Whatever. Point is: I didn’t need it anymore.”

“oh.”