Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Your training is not yet complete,” Ironclad refuses. “When Gladius decides you are ready, he may give it to you.”

“OK thanks.”
He then returned to the bar.
“Gladius, when do we start?”

“When you get back from whooping the seacons,” Gladius says.

“Fine… Though, tell me what Seacon would you like to fight with.”

“Well,” Gladius says. “There’s this big blue turtle Bootleg and I fought last time. He seems to command all the drones.”

“Yeah,” Bootleg affirms, “An’ don’ let him get near anybody if he starts screechin’. That’s when they all start combinin’.”

“The turtle guy? Fine.”
He took a tablet similar to Kelia’s and tried to read what he could about the turtle guy.
OOC: AKA, I am going to read everything about him from the tf wiki.

OOC: I don’t think Kelia’s tablet would have much info on the Seacons, save for whatever the legends of Maximus’ exploits say. You’d have to ask Ace for the specifics.

IC: Gladius shrugs.

“So, are all combiners afts or what?” Bootleg asks.

“No,” Gladius assures the minicon. “I knew a gestalt once. She was a pretty nice gal.”

1 Like

“You’ve met a combiner?”

“They were much more common back in the old days,” Gladius explains. “I’m surprised they aren’t born naturally anymore.”

“Yeah,” Bootleg says. “Codex said she an’ the rest were made from ‘cold construction’. That Autobot scientist made ‘em himself. Sparks an’ all.”

OOC: What’s the name of the turtle guy? I can’t find him on tf wiki.

OOC: Turtler

IC: " ‘Cold construction’, huh?" Gladius repeats. “Interesting.”

OOC: Wait, are we talking about the same team of Seacons?
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Seacon_(BWII)

OOC: Gladius didn’t fight the BWII seacons. He fought the Masterforce ones, and he doesn’t know there’s two different combiner teams.

1 Like

OOC: So

1. Both Seacons teams are in the rp;
  2. Are we going to fight the Masterforce or the BBII ones?
1 Like

OOC:

1). Yes, both Seacon teams are in.

2). I think we’re fighting the BWII ones, but again, Gladius doesn’t know there’s a difference. He thinks they’re all one combiner team.

1 Like

OOC:

1. And they work together, or separately?
  2. Bloody hell! Halfshell has an turtle alt mode! Mordo will try to fight him!
1 Like

OOC:

1). Not sure what you mean. The Masterforce seacons and BWII seacons each form separate gestalts, if that’s what you’re asking. The two teams work together, too.

2). Yep. Our characters are gonna be in for quite a surprise.

1 Like

OOC:

1. I asked if the two teams will fight together with us.
  2. Mordo will die. He is not ready to fight Halfshell. I mean he kicked Ironclad’s butt but…

OOC:

1). No, we’re just fighting the BWII team.

2). Luckily, Ironclad’s more of a match for Halfshell.

IC:

“So, any tips on fighting combiners?” Bootleg asks Gladius.

“Well, the best thing to do is to keep the components from combining in the first place, like I said earlier,” Gladius says. “But if you can’t do that, aim for the connection points on the gestalt.”

1 Like

“What if we cut off the parts that connects the combiners before they combine?”