Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Relatively speaking, yes.” Firestorm said. “But it wasn’t without its flaws; the DGD, various stereotypes, stigmas, racism, xenophobia and some isolationism to name a few.” He paused for a bit. “But yes, there was peace; artificial but peace nonetheless.” Firestorm told him.

“Nova Prime will either be given the boot back to his own universe or we will have to snuff out his Spark.” He told Razorwing.

He gets up and synchronized his HUD to the screen in the bar. “We should probably go and see if there is anything left of how the Flatheads got to us.” He told his fellow Knight.

OOC: @Traykar, you able to join in for this?

1 Like

“Slag, when you put it like that…” Razorwing says. “Still, I can’t find myself agreeing with Primus that bringing in a psycho to enslave us all was the only solution.”

1 Like

“If anything, Nova Prime’s only positive contribution is that he became a common enemy to all Cybertronian life that treasures freedom and peace.” Firestorm told Razorwing.

1 Like

Razorwing chuckles. “So he did bring about unity, in a way,” he says with a smirk. “Too bad for him it’s gonna turn around and bite him in the aft.”

“More it will either result in him going back to where he came from or he gets melted into a literal pile of slag.” Firestorm corrects.

1 Like

Razorwing shrugs. “It’s all the same to me.”

Bootleg and Doohickey were still talking.

“Why were you even in prison in the first place?” Doohickey asks.

“Stealin’ Energon,” Bootleg explains. “The aftports I was workin’ with shot me in the gearbox an’ left me to keep the cops off their backs while they got away.”

“D*mn, that’s cold,” Doohickey comments.

“Let’s see if we can find out how Nova’s goons were able to follow us.” Firestorm says as he begins to head down to the ventral sections of the ship. He recalled that the Flatheads climbed up the ship in their attack, therefore they had something beneath the Hammer that they came from.

OOC: @Traykar

1 Like

“Bootleg and Doohickey said they came in a Quint ship,” Razorwing says, using the old slang term for Quintesson. “They rammed into the bottom.”

“Figures that they came from below considering the path they took when attacking us.” Firestorm said as he called an elevator to bring them to the lower level where the Quintesson ship was latched onto.

1 Like

Razorwing nods. “How did Nova get his hands on Quintesson tech? You guys still don’t have spaceflight, and I highly doubt Icarus and his bunch could’ve commandeered a Quint ship by themselves.”

“The Quintessons attacked not long after the Temple of All Sparks was destroyed.” Firestorm said as they entered the elevator and hit the button. “Nova must have gotten a ship that was shot down and reverse engineered it.”

1 Like

“They attacked you?” Razorwing repeats. “And you won? D*mn.”

“They abducted some of our people but we were able to barely drive them off; I had killed one of their Sharkticon grunts but they said they would return in one year.” Firestorm told Razorwing. “And I don’t think they’ll pull any punches next time.”

1 Like

Razorwing raises an eyebrow. “One year, eh? Gee, talk about ‘out of the frying pan’.”

“If it were possible, I wouldn’t regret seeing them become the hunted.” Firestorm said. “They call themselves our ‘creators’; what a load of nonsense.” He said.

They were halfway down to the desired level.

1 Like

“Yeah, that’s a load of hot slag,” Razorwing affirms. “They say that to all the people they invade.”

suddenly simulare appears and attacks!

1 Like

OOC: wait, really?

OOC: crossed out text=joking

1 Like

"If they speak nothing but lies, maybe their lying vocal processors should be rendered permanently offline." he said, shifting to Dark Mode for a moment as he let his anger fuel his words.

They reach the lower level where the ship was attached. “Let’s go.” Firestorm said.

1 Like