Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“yeah, and I’m not fond of the idea of imploding.”

1 Like

Dynamo walked after Fury.

1 Like

“Yeah, neither am I,” Razorwing agrees.

“We’ll get right on it,” Bob promises.

“So, you’re the Knights’ leader, right?” Doohickey asks Ahzi. “Do we bow before you or something?”

“if you want to, I don’t really care.”

1 Like

Bob heads back up to grab a sheet of metal.

“Sure thing, your royal Highness, or uh, whatever you’re called,” he says over his shoulder.

Doohickey gives a quick little salute.

“Wait up,” Dynamo said eagerly to Fury.

1 Like

Bootleg keeps reading, wanting to find a solution that was less risky.

“What do you, I mean, what can I help you with?” She replied.

1 Like

Gladius and Ironclad were sparring in the hangar.

Bootleg was quickly skimming through Purgatorio, looking for references to memory and love.

Near the end of the poem, Bootleg finds references to two rivers, Lethe and Eunoe. The former erased sinful memories, while the latter restored and strengthened memories of good deeds. Dante passed through both during his stay in purgatory.

Bootleg practically leaped out of his seat. This solution posed no risk to Dynamo’s life at all! However, there was one problem: Eunoe didn’t exist. Even if it did, it wasn’t on Animatron, Cybertron, or any of the planets he had been to.

Then again, maybe we don’t need it, Bootleg thinks. There might be somethin’ else Dynamo can drink.

@Traykar the minicon gets out of his seat and goes to find Fury, going as fast as his wheels would let him.

OOC: Then she dodged the fire.
IC: Kelia tried to kick FCF in the face.

Mordo tried to hit him with the sword in the leg.

While on his way to find Fury, Bootleg grabs a syringe and a vial from sick bay.

@Traykar

He caught her leg and then shot her other one

Shotgun guy backed up and fired at him

She transformed into dove form just in time to free herself.

Mordo dodged it with the sword and lunged at him.

Fcf shot at her with high velocity.

Shotgun guy dodged mordo’s attack

It occurs to Bootleg that the old Dynamo had been a loyal citizen of the Cybertronian Empire. If his little plan worked, and Dynamo’s memories were restored, he most likely would try and sabotage the Hammer, or maybe even storm the bridge and warp it back to Tarn, delivering them all to Nova Prime to undoubtedly be executed. For a moment, the Minicon wonders if he should put this off until after the team returned to Cybertron.

Bootleg shakes his head. No, he couldn’t that. He would find Fury, test his theories, and cross that bridge when he came to it. Besides, even if Dynamo tried anything upon his restoration, he would be greatly outnumbered. A quick shot to the kneecaps would subdue the Autobot, and they could lock him in a hab-suite until they got back to Vandal.

OOC: of all things to have reservations about…

1 Like

OOC: Bootleg’s weird like that. Besides, he found another option in Purgatorio. One that doesn’t involve killing Dynamo. He isn’t too concerned about that anymore.

1 Like

OOC: ah

1 Like

@Traykar Bootleg continues to search for Fury. She was crucial to his plan.

She was, again, too fast for him. She transformed her back into a blaster and started to shot him.

Mordo tried to attack again.