1 Like

Gladius rises.

“Everything okay?” he asks.

“yes, but your fight reminded me of the gladiatorial arenas of ancient times.”

1 Like

Gladius lets out a low whistle. “You really think so?”

“yes, more entertaining then practical.”

1 Like

“Is that so?” Gladius asks with a wry smile. “Would you care to show us how to fight ‘practically’?”

Ironclad looks sternly at Gladius.

She presses a few buttons on her arm, and asked"with or without weapons?"

1 Like

“Sure, with weapons,” Gladius says. “No maiming, of course.”

“of course,” she replied stretching her arm out to the side, moments latter her cannon appears, and began to charge up

1 Like

Gladius draws one of his swords and deploys his Sling Shock.

She charges him, deploying several missile pods and readying her sheild.

1 Like

Gladius steps to Ahzi’s left, deploying a clone on her right side. Both swing at her with swords.

“I’ll take the victor,” Ironclad announces.

“But you and I just fought!” Gladius protests wittily.

She punched the clone across the room and turned her weapon towards gladius. Firing

1 Like

The clone hit the wall and dissolved. The real Gladius let out a yelp and transformed to dodge the shots, driving straight at Ahzi’s legs.

She deployed her sheild and slammed it into the ground in front of them

1 Like

Gladius hit the shield. He transformed and lept backward, drawing both his swords.

She then fired all missiles, point blank.

1 Like

At that range, it was impossible for Gladius to dodge. He flew backward and landed on his back, clutching his injured upper body. Ironclad runs over to ensure that he was alright.

They were non-lethal concussive missiles

1 Like

Therefore, the worst of Gladius’ injuries were a bad headache, disorientation, and some dents. He brushes Ironclad aside, firing an energy bolas from the Sling Shock. He intended to aim for her midsection, but he was still disoriented. The bolas instead spun more towards her right side, and it would be easy to dodge.