Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: Yep. So Asphalt now doesn’t have his sword, and Savage is just lucky he ‘forgot’ to take his pistols out of his armour pockets.

So, I’ll take it Bob’ll probably to terrified to mention he’s the reason Asphalt doesn’t currently have his melee weapon once he remembers he’s the one who helped hide it.

1 Like

OOC: Oh, I forgot Asphalt had hidden it.

IC: “Come on, use the Dark Saber!” Doohickey demands.

“Uh, he kinda… doesn’t have it right now,” Bob informs her.

“Oh.”

1 Like

OOC: I feel like I should have corrected ironclad on that, but, this is more entertaining :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Doohickey, Bob, and Razorwing watch the fight as they work on the hull breach.

Ironclad and Gladius mill about.

Bootleg was still with Dynamo.

Chromeharpoon types this post just so the RP doesn’t go a whole day without activity

Kelia passed away.

“Want more?”
And he stroke again,

OOC: hol’ up. Kelia died?

IC: Gladius familiarizes himself with the particulars of the Sling Shock.

OOC: wait, wut?

1 Like

Gladius sets the Sling Shock to maximum and fires it at a gurney. The energy bola wraps around it and crushes it with the ease of a human crushing a Coke can.

“Whoops,” the Velocitronian Knight apologizes. “Good thing we’ve got a couple of those lying around, eh?”

OOC: She felt unconsciousness. Sorry if I chose the wrong words. I don’t really know what expression to use in this state.

OOC: passed out, passed away equals dead

OOC: OK, she is not dead.

OOC: phew

Bootleg joins Gladius in sick bay, hefting himself onto a table.

“Y’know,” Bootleg says. “Why am I the only bot who seems to give a slag ‘bout Dynamo? Sure, you, Razorwing, an’ Doohickey have helped out a little, but I’m the one doin’ all the work recently. An’ nobody else seems to care.”

“To be fair, you are the only one who can read that book,” Gladius reminds the Minicon.

“The book we only got 'cause I chewed out Mortilus.”

“Okay, we get it. You’re the most righteous and pure of us all,” Gladius says sarcastically.

“Sorry, man,” Bootleg apologizes. “I’m a little pissed, that’s all.”

Firestorm had managed to inventory and store all the items he had salvaged from the Flatheads’ ship and was putting all the data storage devices he got from there through a sophisticated anti-virus system to check for and, if any were present, try to safely delete any malware contained within.

“So,” Bootleg says. “I thought I found a way to get the guy’s memories back without killin’ him. Surprise surprise, it didn’t work,” he explains with bitter sarcasm.

“We can’t catch a break, can we?” Gladius asks rhetorically.

@Ace Bob, Doohickey, and Razorwing finish repairing the hull breach. Of course, the ex-Autobots had never worked on a starship before, so there was no telling how it would hold entering and exiting atmosphere and exposure to the void. Still, they had done their best.The trio decides to wander around the Hammer, as does Ironclad.

OOC: @Ace As you can know, I wasn’t too active in the last week so I want some answers before I continue playing:

1. Where exactly is Mordo fighting?
  2. Where are the others?
  3. Is Kelia just going to stay there unconsciousness or somebody took her?

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin @MakutaTexxidos

Well guys, this RP’s been a lot of fun, but it unfortunately seems the train has run out of fuel. However, @Ace set up a new Transformers RP last week called Survival of the Lost. It’s got an interesting premise and we could use a few more players.

OOC: Hm… :grimacing: I may join it.