Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

He was unable to do so due to Dynamo ’ s size, merely bumping into them.

OOC: not as extreme.
IC:they’re on equal footing,so I’d guess it’s depends on who gets the first shot."

OOC: HHAHAHA! Glad to see I’m playing him right then!

Beware the one who is vague for his deals can bring about plagues! XD

Also, basically he’s trying to make you all leave so the other Predacon’s (i.e. the scavengers he keeps referring to) can take your transports after he agreed to not attempt to stop them.

“Argghhh! Stop delaying this one!” Asphalt roared, his angered tone beginning to merge with a more familiar neutral one as the sparks started to calm slightly.
He was attempting to stab Dynamo with his still spinning tri-blade from his position stuck beneath him.

1 Like

OOC: how it feels to chew 5 gum

IC: Reblast crashes

OOC: 5 gum, stimulate your senses

2 Likes

Dynamo grabbed down on Asphalt ’ s forearm and began to press down on it,“You’re going to pay for what you did to Fury.” He growled

Gray hears the fight and cautiously goes towards it.

The Decepticon trooper holds his ground, “And leave our equipment and technology for someone to sell on the black market?” He asks, “Sorry but, we are not abandoning our ships, men, equipment or information.”

(@MaxinePrimal) Firestorm helps out with the operation in any way he could. The opening and adjustments to allow for the modifications to be safely and optimally installed were almost finished.

1 Like

Ironclad is growing desperate.

“The Maximals and Predacons will support them.”

Reblast is stunned because of the crash

“but will it be enough?”

1 Like

Gray just watches, noticing Fury.

Dynamo continued to push Asphalt ’ s arm towards the ground.

Gray sneaks up and tries to see how wounded Fury was so he could do something to help.

OOC: is Nova sitting in front of a window, by chance?

“Well, as I said, this sort of thing failed the last time some power-mad Prime tried it.”

2 Likes

(@MaxinePrimal) The mods are carefully fitted and installed. Bit Brain runs a full diagnostic and finds a small bug which he quickly fixes. He gives the medic a thumbs up and he and Firestorm begin to close the wound/opening and restoring the armor.

1 Like

“Oh no, no, no. As I said, I’m here to help you carry everything of importance, that you and your motley crew plus me, can. You don’t have to worry about losing anything except for possibly a pair of easily replaced transports.” Savage replied, a mild bite to his playful tune.
“Just think of it, no need to anger this ‘respectable’ group of Predacons who offered their help by having reinforcements tear apart their home, or subsequently attacking them, and you get to save all of that precious info of yours while even increasing your standing in their good graces. Just further increasing the Decepticon factions relationship with the Predacon’s.” He replied in a persuasive hiss.

=================

“Agghhh! Get off me fool! Eliminating those ones will highly increase our statistics of survival! They plan to shoot you too!” Asphalt yelled.

“I’m perfectly sane,” he said, moving towards his armor, and away from the window

1 Like

“Nova is not some power mad prime.” Hardware retorted.

@Makowa

One of the shots had severed her lower leg from the knee, while the other had clipped her in the side.

@KAI_BORG

“They weren’t the ones who shot Fury.” He growled.

1 Like

“You’re fools fault for that still!”

OOC: GTG, may return later or if not then tomorrow at 8/9 EST.

Gray gets his tools and began to repair her as best he can.