Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“No.” He says, “The thing that caused the knight to send that signal.” Bit Brain starts recording, The scientists at home are gonna want to hear this.

“And what good are we gonna do in a war? No one cares about us down here. If we just keep to our own, we’ll be fine.”

He walks up to the centipede, “Say that in the future to an army that wants to destroy you.” He says, looking the creature in the eyes. “And no, it will not be a Decepticon army; we wouldn’t want to ruin the trust of a new friend.” He looks at Thorn Spike.

OOC: I imagine if Thorn strained a bit he may get traces of Nova’s announcement or would it be better called a declaration?

OOC: If he was on the surface. But not all they way down in the lowest parts of Dreg.

IC: “Fine. We’ll think about it. Now are you leaving or not?”
Razor Pinch says, sounding angry now.

“We are; would you kindly direct us to the surface, ships and all?” He asks. Bit Brain sends the recording to Kaon Tower.

“We have a direct way up, but your ships aren’t going to fit.”

Razor Pinch coils the end of his body and hits it against the ground a couple times. A few moments later, a circular hole opens up in the ceiling of the cave, and another one directly below it.

“We’ll get your ships to the surface the long way. It’ll take a while though.”
-Razor Pinch

“Thank you.” Bone Saw said, “Sorry for our little friend, he is young and can get a little carried away; he means well but somethings his vocal processors work faster than his neural net can word it properly.” They begin boarding the ships, which were now able to fly.

“What did I tell you about the ships? We’ll move 'em for you. But these chutes are only big enough for bots.”

“We are trusting you on this.” He says as he tells everyone to pack up what they can and lock up what they can’t. Once finished, they wait for Razor Pinch to lead the way.

“Alright. Now you just jump in.”
He says.

OOC: I hope this isn’t a trick.

IC: They do so, Bit Brain running frantically to catch up.

They fall for a bit, just long enough for them to think this was all a set up. But then, a number of insectoid legs and limbs catch them, holding them in place. Multiple unseen voices were laughing and cackling.

“Up, or down?”
One voice hissed.

Firestorm answers, “Up.” (he sounds very much like if TFP Soundwave had the computerization filter of WFC Soundwave)

1 Like

Gray notices the bombings and gets Fury underground.

OOC: Assuming. I only skimmed. I have class soon too

OOC: no bombing is happening

“Fury?” Dynamo asked as he looked up, worried and unaware of her current location.

OOC: Again, I just skimmed. I assume being in Autobot territory isn’t the most ideal situation.

The voices begin to laugh and chuckle. At first subtly, which quickly became histarrical."

“He says up!”

“Up it is then!”

“Up you go!”

The legs move them upward at a highly rapid pace. The sudden burst of speed would be very jarring.

OOC: So, where and how is everyone?