Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

"Who?’

He explains the results of their trip to the Core and their run in with Thorn Spike, Stomp, Stamp(?) and their leader, Razor Pinch and how they helped Thorn.

1 Like

OOC: this isn’t war, this is pest control!

1 Like

OOC: Kane-ra droppings it is!

OOC: Its Smash. Stomp and Smash.

IC: “It matters not. We have larger problems to deal with at the moment.”

1 Like

to keep it from falling into any more disreputable hands, Bit Brain set the charges on the ships and has the data on backup drives.” he says as Bit Brain waves.

OOC: That’s why he was late.

OOC:

3 Likes

“We will deal with it later. For now we must go.”
He transforms and opens his back hatch.

OOC: @Ace I love that scene!

OOC: autobots-daleks, maximals-cybermen

OOC:
You are better in one respect.
What is that?
You are better at dying.

I swear I’ve watched this thousands of times and it never gets old.

Firestorm gets in and the others are given lifts to the fleet. Firestorm clambers to the cargo hold and transforms into his Head Mode. He felt he needed some way to signal he needed some time to process what is now a reality: A War For Cybertron.

OOC: Soundwave?

Thank you.

I cannot believe I am taking the side of the Decepticons; are we in the Shattered Glass universe?

OOC: no, because sg Nova is good

2 Likes

Railfire shoots off towards Vandal. Flying parallel to the fleet.

Firestorm is oddly silent the whole way there.

OOC: touché, @Ace.

He slows down as he notices something placed by the border. Two somethings. He gradually descends to inspect them.

Firestorm’s only response is activating his particularly short range radar.

He lands on the ground, lets Firestorm out, and transforms. In front of them were the two transport craft. The outer hull was pretty beat up on each, though the rest was fine. On one of them was a crudely written note.
‘For Firestorm. Sorry about the dents.
-Thorn Spike’

Firestorm detected the note and, when they got close, the charges totally disabled due to detecting their lit signatures. Thank you, Thorn Spike. he sends on a frequency that would be most likely to reach the Insecticon. He transforms and looks at Autobot Territory. “Who is our enemy?” He asks, his long dormant battle programming beginning to activate; any Kaon Tower Scientist would detect that.

1 Like

More autotroops were being made

Railfire then puts two fingers to the side of his head as he receives new orders over the coms.
“Understood. I’m on my way.”
He then looks to Firestorm.
“Come. We are needed elsewhere.”
He says before transforming.