Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: please use OOC

OOC: @UnitaryBog that’s a shame. It really is. Anyhow, I’ve got to leave for now.

IC: Ironclad continues evasive maneuvers.

1 Like

OOC: This is different than standard rules? Wow… other than the OOC<IC rule I thought the others were all standard RP rules.

The wolf pack enjoys a day of R&R

Firestorm continues looking within Kaon Tower for someone to help him learn how to hack.

The wreckage continued to fall with Dynamo trapped in it.

OOC: Crap. I just killed Dynamo, didn’t I?

1 Like

OOC: rest in peace Dynamo, you will be remembered…who was that?

OOC: No

IC: With effort, Dynamo freed himself from what was left of the transport, and tried to fly upwards.

1 Like

OOC: thank goodness.

IC: Ironclad flies towards the border wall.

His jets began to fail.

remembering the innocent bot he carelessly threw off his ship, Ironclad makes a U-turn and heads back to the tunnel at full speed.

Dynamo tried to transform into his alt mode but to no avail.

Ironclad re-enters the tunnel, seeing Dynamo falling. He puts the ship on autopilot and heads for the hatch.

Dynamo struggled to Transform.

The ship flew backwards, the hatch facing Dynamo. When it grew close enough, it opened. Ironclad leapt out in beast mode with his claws outstretched.

Dynamo tried to push away from him.

“I’m still going to stab him.” Asphalt called out in reminder, still sitting at his gun seat as he kept watch for any incoming enemies.

1 Like

Ironclad struggles to maintain his grip on Dynamo as he carries him back to the ship.

@KAI_BORG “You won’t lay a servo on him!”

“Traitors!” Dynamo yelled.