Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Try and stop me!” Asphalt barked angrily, glaring as abruptly shoved himself up from the gunner display, his left hand shifting to its sword form.

“You freaking spawn of a glitch, I’ll murder your face off!” Dynamo spat, recognizing asphalt.

Ironclad drops him inside the ship and closes the hatch.

"Would a traitor come save you after throwing you off his ship?

@KAI_BORG Ironclad meets Savage’s blade with his own.

“We’re on the same side, and he’s innocent.”

“I dunno, to try and convert me to your zealot cause.”

"He’s a registered threat and I’m going to lower said threat as much as I can! If I can’t do it lethal he’s at least getting it to a limb! " Asphalt replied, quickly spinning away as he raised his tri-blade, the weapon whirling furiously before he stilled, hearing Dynamo.

“I’M NOT A GLITCH!” He roared, rushing towards Dynamo, preparing to stab him in the nearest limb.

Ironclad deploys a shield and clotheslines Asphalt.

“No one one aboard this ship is stabbing anybody!”

“He’s right, I’ll choke him.”

“AHAHAHHAHA! I GUESS SHOOTING THAT LITTLE GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS DIDN’T TEACH YOU ANYTHING DID IT?! YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY A LOT HARDER THAN JUST THAT!” Asphalt said, cackling madly as he forced himself back up, casting a quick glare at Ironclad before charging again.

OOC: I do have the right guy right?

OOC: welp, ya’ll 're dead

1 Like

“No, you will not!”

@KAI_BORG Ironclad breaks from Savage and punches Asphalt in the Abdomen.

Asphalt hacks, oil (or whatever they bleed) spurting from his mouth as he flew back, slamming into a wall before staggering up, hissing, “I’m going to stab him! He’s a threat! He knows me! This is personal! I’m not letting you stop me!” before, quickly shifting his hand, firing a quick shot towards Ironclad before switching it back as he charged back at Dynamo.

OOC: they bleed energon

1 Like

Firestorm found someone willing to teach him how to hack.

OOC: warning right now, I have no idea how to hack IRL so please either someone actually tell me how to hack or use some suspension of disbelief when I do have Firestorm try to hack stuff. @KAI_BORG, it’s Energon.

1 Like

Ironclad takes the shot in the shoulder and staggers backward, deploying another shield to protect himself and Dynamo.

OOC: the internet exists

OOC: So what’s happening now? I swear I can hardly ever stay caught up.

“Stop helping him! This is personal!” Asphalt yelled, Savage having just shrugged after he was ignored, heading back to the front of the ship to take over the wheel, where he was headed, unknown, even to him.

OOC: I’m not willing to learn how to hack IRL, it takes me out of the immersion. @MaxinePrimal, I’m trying to have Firestorm learn how to hack but I don’t want to have to learn how to do so IRL in order for my character to be able to do it in here.

IC: Firestorm tries a few of the commands the trooper tells him to try out.

OOC: And what about the others? People seem to be fighting and I don’t know why.

“See, crazy terrorist.”

1 Like