Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I don’t know what history you two have, but can we please let bygones be bygones for the sake of Cybertron?!”

OOC: Dynamo is trying to pursue and, I think, arrest Ironclad, Savage and I think Asphalt is with them.

2 Likes

“You have any weapons, jet-bot?”

“Actually I’m just doing this out of offense due to your CONTINUED CALLING OF ME AS A GLITCH!” He yelled, suddenly calming before bursting back into anger as he attempted to get towards Dynamo.

“C’mon coward! Fight me! Or do you only do that when someone hurts that other idiot of yours?! Is that what it takes?!”

OOC: And where are you guys?

OOC: On his ship, which is currently being flown by Savage… a terrible choice…

1 Like

OOC: How big is it?

“Call her that one more time!” He yelled.

3 Likes

“WHAT?! AN IDIOT?! NO! EVEN BETTER! A WEAKLING WHO HIDES BEHIND A FACADE OF RAGE?!” He roared towards Dynamo. “She couldn’t even handle a single shot! I wonder how many you could, coward! AHAHAHAA!”

OOC: the ship is big enough to carry the the main cast @MaxinePrimal

IC: “Asphalt, as your employer I order you to stand down!”

1 Like

OOC: even Wolfpack?

“YOU’RE NOT PAYING ME ENOUGH FOR THAT!” He replied, in a visible craze as he turned towards him, his eye twitching as a giggle bubbled out of his throat.

1 Like

“Coward says the person who shot an unarmed woman.”

1 Like

OOC: Raises eyebrow Including Thunderfoot?

1 Like

OOC: proper scale;

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“I don’t want to do this!”

Ironclad drops his shield and charges at Asphalt, trying to slam him into the bulkhead.

OOC: @MaxinePrimal I meant Ironclad, Mordo, Kelia, Asphalt, Savage, Bootleg, Firestorm, Dynamo, and Fury. Reblast too.

OOC: What about the four? What about any of my characters come to think of it.

OOC: oi, wolfpack is important

1 Like

OOC: I figured that somebody needs to stay on Cybertron while we all go off to Animatron.

“Her own fault! I warned her not to call me a glitch! And she could have fought back at any time! I know she has another form! Unless she’s a too defective for that! I know her personality sure is a good example of that!” He yelled, barely dodging Ironclad as he charged him, still being clipped and shoved to the side, stumbling as he re-balanced himself.