Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Bah! Not my fault your screens are so covered in all this undecipherable gobeldy-goop that I can’t find the thruster button!” Savage called back, randomly pressing a few buttons and switches, avoiding the ones that most likely seemed ‘start-up’ related.

1 Like

Ironclad leans in front of Savage and shoves his hands off the controls, pulling the ship above the trees.

“Bah! No fun!” Savage replied, shaking a fist as he turned to stare at Dynamo. “So, you’re the one who’s actually managed to get on Asphalt’s bad side eh? Nice! Glad to have him back to his old ways, even if it’s temporary.”

1 Like

“Your brother’s unconsious by the hatch.”

After the officer does a high jacked scan of the ship’s interior and informs his student of the results, Firestorm informed Railfire that Ironclad’s got a few passengers on his craft with him that will arrive at Kaon Tower within the hour if things go without a hitch. (@MaxinePrimal)

1 Like

“Affirmitive.”
Railfire says, giving his confirmation.

Ironclad turns the ship towards Kaon Tower, relieved that things have calmed down.

Firestorm sends one line of text to Ironclad before the officer covered their tracks and restored the ship to normal: See you soon; hopefully in peace. (@Chromeharpoon)

Firestorm begins heading up to the platform where Ironclad should be arriving soon. “Railfire, your friend’s got a talent for hacking.” The officer tells him.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

OOC: I have to go, too.

“Which I’m sure will only get him into trouble in the future.”

2 Likes

“Pfft, he deserved it. Attacking our employer like that. Besides, he’ll still be at least a touch back to his old ways till he calms down.” Savage replied.

Codex meanders outside the fortified cave

OOC: You mean their lair.

OOC: uh huh, sure

“But that’s not gonna stop him;” said the officer, “I will accept the consequences if Diacon blames me for him using this skill to concoct a new style of escapes.”

Firestorm calls the elevator to the floor where the designated platform was.

“Where are you taking me.” Dynamo inquired.

@Chromeharpoon

There was no response, the line wasn’t there anymore.

OOC: Dynamo isn’t talking to the Decepticons

“Apparently to Vandal city, otherwise I have no idea!” Savage said, giving a small spin and bow as grinned ‘playfully’ towards Dynamo.

“And who are you suposed to be?”