Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I didn’t!” Asphalt called out from out of the cockpit, having left to go and check on Asphalt’s unconscious body.

He was currently crouched down and repeatedly jabbing said body with his finger.

1 Like

“Alright, well, I did,” Ironclad says to Dynamo.

The ship was inside Vandal, nearing Kaon Tower.

Firestorm and the other Decepticons that went to the platform made sure to not have weapons drawn so they don’t give folks the wrong idea. They patiently waited.

The ship landed, and Ironclad rose from the pilot’s chair and headed for the hatch.

OOC: so, what are we gonna do with Reblast?

OOC: shrugs

IC: Firestorm keeps an eye on the ship.

The hatch opens and Ironclad calmly walks out.

@Traykar @KAI_BORG

Dynamo turned for the group and turned into his jet mode, he flew a few feet before cashing back onto the ground.

1 Like

“Ah, good to be back here! And this time with no business included!” Savage said as he walked down the ramp, Asphalt’s limp body’s slung over his right shoulder, his sack of Shanix resting on Asphalt’s back as he held it in his right hand.

OOC: Wonder if any of that security squad he met’s in that ‘welcoming’ group.

1 Like

“As you can see, we’re in need of medical attention,” Ironclad says to Firestorm.

“They are, I’m fine and Asphalt’ll wake up in no time. Besides, these just make for wicked battle scars.” Savage said, indicating the visible scorch marks from when he was hit by the blaster shots.

Dynamo transformed back into his robot mode and began to limp away from the group.

“So… should I stop him?” Savage said, a disturbing tone of anticipation to his voice as he started to heft Asphalt.

"Where would he go? He can’t fly. Besides, we’re not keeping him prisoner.

OOC: gotta be for a while.

“Oh fine, Mr. No-fun.” Savage huffed.

OOC: @MaxinePrimal You said you have a plan for Mordo.

OOC: patience

3 Likes

Ironclad sighed and walked towards Firestorm. @BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal

@Toa_Vladin Bootleg yawned.

“So, what’s Maxima up to?”

1 Like

“I don’t know. Last time I saw her she was running away.”

The minute he was no longer facing Savage he began to heft Asphalt again, grinning as he stuck his tongue out between his side teeth, a squint of concentration forming as he began to lean back in a throwing pose.

1 Like

“From what? To where?”-Bootleg.