Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Furry called the business’s comm number.

A bot responded.
“Hello? Kelia industries here!”

“Uh, hay, I’m looking for a job.” Fury replied.

“Ah! Then you need to talk with our boss, Kelia.”
Fury could hear Kelia’s voice.
“Hello.”
OOC: Gtg.

She looks from the top of a tree

OOC: Wait, so where’s wolf pack right now?

OOC: mostly in their base, with onar guarding, and codex on a tree a mile off

OOC: Wait then where’s the base?

OOC: Alright. Do they know where VS is?

She continues looking around from her tree

@Traykar
Kelia: “I am Kelia, owner of Kelia Industries. One of my assistants told me that you are looking for a job.”

“Yeah, I am.” She replied, attempting to show restraint.

“Well, can you come for an interview?”

“Where can I find this business of yours?” Fury asked.

@Toa_Vladin

Codex fell asleep aloft her tree

Bootleg fiddles with the exposed wiring in his right bicep, wondering just how he and Mordo could escape.

OOC: @MaxinePrimal I know you have a plan for the prison situation, and I’m hopefully not disrupting it. I fully intend for anything Bootleg devises to fail horribly.

1 Like

“Decepticon Territory, the downtown area of the capital, the Market District. You will see a big and tall building, with a Kelia Industries wrote on it. It’s easy to find. Once you enter, you will see a blue bot standing at a desk. She will ask you where are you going. Tell her that I called you for a job. You’ll find the elevators. My bureau is at the 32nd floor. Clear enough? I also need to know your name, your first name, your species and your color, to recognize you.”

OOC: You realize any building she has would have to be outside of Maximal territory. As I’ve already said, Maximals don’t have jobs in the traditional sense, so if one where to have a more traditional buisness, it would have to be centered somewhere else.

OOC: I’ll edit it. @MaxinePrimal It’s OK now?

OOC: You still need to change all of the maximal based location details. Why would there be a Maxima street in Kaon?