Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Fair point.”

@KAI_BORG “That’s sort of what Vector Sigma does. Attempts at duplicating the process were…
less than successful.”

“Lets not go into worst case scenarios just yet alright?”

Firestorm said nothing, he felt he didn’t want to continue this conversation as Savage wasn’t one who respected sacred things as much as Firestorm believed he should.

“Eh, we’ll get it given enough time, especially if the pressure’s up. Also, mate, that’s how you survive, you must always anticipate the worst and fight against it.” Savage replied to both, giving a grin towards Firestorm.

1 Like

Pessimist.” is all Firestorm says.

1 Like

“I just want to focus on the now. Get to Gigantion, find the knight, and ask the locals how they survive.”

1 Like

“Survivalist, ye’ living miniature.”

Southpaw chuckled to himself, i guess our job is to make sure this mission fails.

Firestorm was nearing his breaking point and could feel it. “You misunderstand; if you truly were a Survivalist, you wouldn't have this kind of mindset.” He said.

After hours of climbing, Bootleg stops, and peers out the door to a medical room. It is the same one that Dynamo is in, and he searches for anyone else.

@KAI_BORG @BlackBeltGamer98 “Greater good, remember?”

Firestorm scoffs, “'The Greater Good' That is a very fragile justification used mainly to hide evil intentions.” He says, his anger starting to show.

OOC: exactly, you’re the bad guys

1 Like

“Everyone. Can we please just calm down?”

1 Like

“Oh yeah, then which would I have? Me and Asphalt have been survivin’ for years like this, I’m one of the most Predacons in my faction and it’s nearly same in all the other factions, y’ see this? I got this outta pure intimidation and planning for the worst events.” Asphalt said, pointing to his still full sack of Shanix.
“Heck I got lucky there and got more than I asked for due to misunderstanding! So tell me, tiny, how should I be thinkin’?”

Firestorm growls and starts walking off to be left alone.

(@KAI_BORG) “You are not worth the effort to try explaining it to you.” He says as he walks away.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “That’s not what I meant.”

@KAI_BORG “Settle down. We’re gonna be stuck here together for another hour or so.”

Firestorm didn’t listen, he wanted to be left alone.

Savage began growling deeply as Firestorm walked away, glaring towards him as he started to push himself up from his seat before stopping as he Ironclad called out to him.

“… Fine, but I doubt me and Mr. ‘My-ego-is-needed-to-make-up-for-my-size’ are never gonna get along.” He replied, quickly sitting back down as he continued to growl lowly.

OOC: Was that loud enough for Firestorm to hear?

Thunderfoot thumped his tail on the ground a couple times.
“Everyone! Just calm down! Don’t make me pull rank.”

2 Likes