Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: Most definitely, Savage’s not one for quiet, nor one to insult another behind their back… so long as they’re nearby him.

Firestorm’s arm shifted into his cannon unconsciously. “Leave me alone.” He says as he keeps walking away.

Ironclad was about to say something, then remembered that his status as Knight technically had no meaning.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Lower your weapon, Firestorm.”

Bootleg looked around Dynamo’s hospital room from inside the garbage chute.

Firestorm finally noticed his Energy Launcher Cannon was out and shifted it back into his normal right arm.

1 Like

“Ooh, the big bad dinosaur’s gonna slammin’ his tail on the ground, everyone better listen to him.” Savage commented, giving a sarcastic shiver before slamming his tail onto the deck, saying “You’re not the only one with a tail here, Mr. High-ranker.” before noticing as Firestorm’s arm shifted.

“Oh, somebody gettin’ angry? Wanna fight? C’mon bitesize, bring it, but trust me on this, your cannon’s got nothin’ on Asphalt’s and I’ve beaten him plenty!”

or maybe not, they’re highly unlikely to succeed

Firestorm leaped up and went into a storage compartment out of Savage’s reach to be left alone.

Thunderfoot wrapped his tail around Savage and threw him into the wall.

“Has everyone here gone stir-crazy?! You rupture the hull and we all die in freezing superluminal winds!”

“Calm down. I was being careful.”

1 Like

As he did Savage’s rough form ended up ripping part of the seat, scratching the gun controls and possibly breaking some due to the suddenness not allowing him to fully remove his grip.

“Ah great ya idiot! You probably broke part of our only defense ya overgrown lizard!”

“The controls can be repaired on Gigantion.”

“Are you sure there isn’t an airlock we can throw this guy out of?”
Thunderfoot asked Ironclad, jokingly.

“EEEENNNUOOOGHH!!!” Firestorm yells from the compartment. “What is your deal?” He asks, looking rather mad.

“No,” Ironclad asks, not returning the humor.

Thunderfoot makes a small huff sound as he lays his head back down.
“So how much longer until we get there?”

1 Like

“Not too long, fortunately. You all might want to start getting ready.”

Firestorm closed the compartment and could be heard rummaging through his supplies, checking to make sure he had everything.

@Ace “You all have been rather quiet throughout this ordeal,” Ironclad says to the Wolfpack.

Pete and repeat were off somewhere in the ship, while southpaw simply shrugged