Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Asphalt! Finally, you’re awake!”

1 Like

“What? How long have I been asleep?! Did Savage do something stupid again?!” Asphalt said, his tone flaring with anger as he shoved himself up, quickly being replaced with a look of pain as he staggered, leaning limply against the nearest wall.

1 Like

“No, he’s been acting his usual self as far as I can tell. Take it easy, you just crashed into a console at high speed.”

“Ugghhh, so what happened? The last thing I can remember is stealing your ship and being chased and then we picked up a bot who had tried to break in midai-DYNAMO!” He yelled, his tone turning furiously as his optics flashed, his head quickly turning to scan the ships interior as he shoved himself off the wall.

“Where is he?! That jet-covered coward! I still haven’t stabbed him!” He yelled, his left arm quickly switching to his sword form.

1 Like

OOC: GTG, G’night!

1 Like

Ironclad grabs his shoulders.

“He’s not here! and we’re not on Cybertron, either.”

OOC: Got to go.

1 Like

“WHAT?!” Asphalt yelled, whipping his head around to the viewport.
“Oh… so we’re not.” He said, his tone instantly changing to a neutral one as his hand shifted back to its standard form.

OOC: What have I missed?

1 Like

OOC: Mordo is with the Wolfpack, Firestorm, Savage, Asphalt, Thunderfoot, and Ironclad in orbit over Gigantion.

OOC: You said Firestorm twice.
So we won’t take Kelia too?
@Chromeharpoon

OOC: Kelia is doing something with Fury, isn’t she?

OOC: Yes, but it isn’t something that important… I wanted her too… Sigh… Anyway, who is/are the Wolfpack again?

OOC; the Wolfpack is a group of Ace’s characters.

OOC: Who, exactly?

OOC: I can’t remember all of them off the top of my head. You should ask @Ace.

OOC: @Ace Can you tell me at least their names after you are active? Thank you.
IC: Mordo was looking at the planet of Giganton.

1 Like

Ironclad flew the ship into Gigantion’s rings.

@MaxinePrimal He sends a transmission to the surface.

“To whom it may concern, this is Ironclad, Knight of Iacon. I’m requesting permission to land.”

1 Like

“Why is it called Giganton? It doesn’t seem to be bigger than Cybertron.”

OOC: it is, actually.

IC: “I have a few ideas.”

OOC: Ugh.
IC: “And who would live on it? The Giants?”

1 Like