Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“That might be it. Or the name is simply referring to the planet’s size.”

As Ironclad flies further into the rings, he sees that they’re comprised of various tools, construction equipment, and the remains of entire buildings, among other things.

“What the…”
A comic book sicked by the window of the ship, with Giant Man wrote on it.

“Must be how they take out the trash.”

OOC: the debris field is from the TFWiki

1 Like

OOC: southpaw, onar, codex, coravac, Pete and repeat

1 Like

OOC: Thanks.

@Traykar Bootleg raises the lid of the garbage chute and looks around the room. He sees Dynamo on the hospital bed.

That’s the Autobot the terrorists kidnapped. They took him here instead of holding him hostage or something?

OOC: How did the Garbage shoot from the prison end up in the medical room of the capital?

1 Like

OOC: Bootleg escaped the prison and made it to Kaon Tower. He’s climbing up the Tower’s garbage system.

OOC: I’m not sure that’s how it works.

OOC: how so?

OOC: I assume it would be a long climb, and your character isn’t in the best of shape, and he also has to lug up that trailer of his.

1 Like

OOC: you’re right, actually. But he’s getting into the tower to look for Mordo, since he doesn’t know he left. What should I do instead?

OOC: I’m not sure he can get into the tower.

1 Like

OOC: alright. I’ll find something else for him to do. The Tower probably has a surveillance system in the garbage disposal, anyway.

IC: Bootleg decides not to push his luck, and climbs back down, not wanting to risk going to prison again.

OOC: Have we landed yet?

OOC: we’re doing that now.

IC: Ironclad moves the ship through Gigantion’s atmosphere, replaying his request for landing.

1 Like

There was no response.

Ironclad continues to descend. He figures the people will welcome him given his status as knight.

Soon, Ironclad sees a great city below him. The scale of it amazes him.

“Wow! This city is bigger than everything I ever saw!”

It was night time where they were landing. Nothing seemed to be moving.

1 Like