Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: regret is really making me regret playing Halo 2…

1 Like

“Did you know that you’re brother’s involved in all the scrap around that Nova Prime guy? He’s worked with Maxima and the Decepticon high command bailed him outta Jail!”-Bootleg.

@MaxinePrimal “Is the Omega Lock still here down in one of them?”-Ironclad.

“Yes, I know.”

“Oh, you do? Why aren’t you off playing hero, like he is?”

Bootleg is curious, not condescending.

“I have a business to take care of.”

“I’m gonna assume you don’t know 'bout the big gun.”

“I know about it too…”

“Just to clarify: we’re talking about the one pointed at Primus’ spark.”

“I know that we are talking about a doom weapon! But what do you want me to do know? Huh? Do you want to run around the streets and yell “the end is coming”? No? What else I can do? Oh, I know! I can fake that nothing is happening and to be the entrepreneur I always was! Mordo is there, saving the world, and I am proud of him! What should I do? Go to him? I have no idea where he is!”

1 Like

The Wolfpack were off exploring

1 Like

“That is is. All the way down at ground zero. The base layer.”

1 Like

“And that’s exactly how Nova wants you to think! He’s pointed this big-aft gun at the core because he’s bankin’ on the fact that people’ll be too scared to do stop him! Everything goes, and whatnot.”

Bootleg pauses.

@MaxinePrimal “If Cybertron’s core were to shut down or be damaged, could an Omega Lock repair it?”-Ironclad.

1 Like

“You now what? Leave! Leave my office! Unless you actually want to tell me something useful, leave me alone!”

'I assume so. Seems logical enough."

1 Like

“Fine! Y’know, I won’t lie: I’m scared, too. Terrified, in fact! But I ain’t comfortable with someone holdin’ my life, much less the whole planet, in his hands!”

Bootleg leaves the office.

@MaxinePrimal We could take it with us to Cybertron, just in case.

“Do the records mention a Nova Prime?”

OOC: so, what happened to Reblast?

OOC: he’s somewhere

“No. Never heard of him.”

OOC: Nothing yet. @UnitaryBog

2 Likes

“I’ll tell you about him later. Is there any way of getting to the base layer?”

“No can do. We never go back. Those are the rules.”

1 Like