Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Ironclad nods and boards his ship.

“Respectfully, I think you don’t give the others enough credit, sir,” Razorwing says to Purity.

“Are you questioning my judgement?”

“No, sir!” Razorwing says appologetically. “Just saying that we shouldn’t be limiting ourselves.”

Ironclad’s ship rises off the deck.

“We are knights Razorwing. We need no one but our own.”

Auger opened the hatch. An energy field keeping the vacume from sucking everything out, but the ship could pass through just fine.

1 Like

You didn’t used to think that way, Razorwing thinks.

Ironclad flies out into the vacuum.

Auger focused two more spotlights on the ship.

“Though I must admit, the Decepticon doesn’t seem to be completely useless.”

1 Like

OOC: [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:12212, topic:43247”]
ironclad is gonna knock some sense into Savage
[/quote]

Better be prepared for one hell of a fight, Savage is going to be a hell of a lot more serious against one he considers a suitable Alpha.

1 Like

“They’re some of the best their military has to offer, sir,” Razorwing says.

Ironclad nears the body, depressurizing the ship.

OOC: @KAI_BORG got it.

1 Like

OOC: I honestly still don’t get this whole pack mentality thing. He just thinks like an animal? Is that really it?

IC: “What was his name again?”

2 Likes

“Railfire. The headmaster is Firestorm, sir,” Razorwing informs Purity.

@Ace Ironclad dons a set of maneuvering gear and opens the hatch of his ship, turning it to face the body.

OOC: Yep, its part of his defect, and why his normal form is off like it is. He quite literally can not fully comprehend the ‘normal’ structure of society, he can fake it for the most part though due to his own sentient state.
It’s why he’s so aggressive and always talks about territory and such, to him its normal and he expects others to see it that way too.

Asphalt’s long since given up on fixing that himself so that should give a fairly good example of how deeply rooted this mentality is.

“I have no interest in the head master. Just the warrior. Tell me more about him.”

It doesn’t move

Ironclad leave his ship and jets towards the corpse.

@MaxinePrimal “Railfire’s the baron of the Decepticon military, sir.” Razorwing says.

“Baron. I take it that’s some form of rank?”

“It is, sir,” Razorwing affirms.

@Ace Ironclad nears the corpse and reaches out to grab it.

“Second in command if I’m not mistaken.”

“Interesting. He may make a suitable knight when all this is over.”

1 Like

He hears a thousand whispers, all different pitches, but all saying, “save me.”

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 you here?

Ironclad’s eyes widen, realizing that the bot is somehow still alive. He he gets closer.