Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I demand to know what is going on.”
Railfire asserted.

“We found a bot outside and we’re trying to get him in. Simple as that.”
-Gladius

As he was stuck in his conflicted state a clawed fist suddenly came flying towards his head, enough force and speed behind it to most definitely heavily dent, and force him away if it impacted, and in his ‘distracted’ state it would definitely be hard to dodge.

You’re not taking this from me.” Savage growled at the body, his eyes shaded as his form emanated a sense of danger and seriousness none of his previous fights had.

1 Like

Ironclad’s hands inch closer to the body’s shoulders.

@MaxinePrimal “It zapped Ironclad! He’s not answering me!” Razorwing says. “We have to get him inside!”

@KAI_BORG “Stand aside, beast!” Ironclad roars.

“He seems to have a handle on the situation”
Railfire says, looking outside. Though he couldn’t get a good look at the body.

OOC: Ironclad is still in space right?

1 Like

Ah-ha-ha. Yeah, I’m a beast, a beast that’s going to tear you apart if you don’t focus, liar.” Savage replied, growling as he gave a dark chuckle, quickly spinning as he slammed his leg towards Ironclad, its talons straight and pointed directly at his torso, visibly sharpened. If they impacted they’d dig in.

OOC: @MaxinePrimal I thought he landed in the bay.

OOC: Not yet.

Firestorm scrambles up and yells into the comms, “Ironclad, get away from that corpse right now! Violen Jiger wants it and what he wants is exactly what we don’t want!” He yells at the top of his (Cybertronian equivalent to lungs). (@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

OOC: … Eff. I’ll have to delete the above then…

Edit: Ignore above comment, Chrome’s idea actually makes sense for Savage.

OOC: Yes, he is. Savage just stowed away, that’s all.

IC: "Where’d he come from?! Razorwing shouts.

@KAI_BORG Ironclad blocks the attack with a shield.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Ironclad ignores Firestorm, having given in completely to the voices.

OOC: all the knights are in the cargo bay. He wouldn’t be able to do that

“Auger, get Ironclad away from the corpse and destroy it!” Firestorm yells, genuine fear in his voice.

OOC: Fixed.

Gladius’s need for the body was turned into rage at firestorm

Fight me coward! Or are you just like the rest? A weakling who hides behind your falsities of nature? Always telling me that I’m wrong! That the world doesn’t work how I know it works! Come on, show me, weakling!” Savage yelled in reply, quickly doing another swing with his foot after giving a quick jump away from the shield, his tail suddenly whipping towards Ironclads feet as he turned.

1 Like

“Auger, tell the little head bot to shut up. We know what we’re doing.”

Auger relayed the message through the ship’s intercom.

Ironclad spun in the zero-g environment before activating his maneuvering gear. He draws his sword with a gutteral roar.

“Slaggit Savage, not now!” Razorwing shrieks.

1 Like

“If Violen Jiger has that corpse in play, it will destroy us!” Firestorm tells, looking for the nearest computer terminal.

C’mon! Show me your strength! That you could even be worthy of the title Alpha! One I once believed you must have held but have realized a coward like you never could have! Lets see if you could even come close to killing me!” Savage roared, quickly slamming his feet into the nearest object before propelling himself at Ironclad, claws extended and eyes filled with legitimate hate and blood-filled rage.

1 Like

Bootleg deploys his full arsenal.

“Get me out there!” He tells Auger.

“You don’t have anything to compensate for the zero-g!” Razorwing refutes.

@KAI_BORG Ironclad jets toward Savage at full speed, his sword pointed at the Predacon’s face as he lets loose a bone-chilling war cry.

“All of you calm down!”
-Auger

Firestorm reaches a terminal and starts looking for something.