Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“We didn’t surrender because we have a planet to save, remember?” Gladius says. “We can’t do that from a transparent cube.”

1 Like

“Gladius, that wasn’t helpful. You are correct in that we have a mission that needs to be fulfilled but you need to be tactful when saying stuff like that.” Firestorm tells the Knight.

2 Likes

“That and they were clearly trying to kill us,” Bob pipes up. “Surrender didn’t look like an option.”

Gladius hangs his head.

1 Like

“They haven’t told me anything. I have seen the records. Unedited,” he replied.

“I give you an ultimatum, because of our friendship.—You will leave Cybertron and take anybody you want with you,” he further explained, entering the door.

“But you may never return to Kaon. I have a nation to save, a war to win and traitors to imprison. Your quest would only slow me down.”

The burden of leadership changed Railfire’s reasoning. It was like talking to another person in the chassis of their old friend.

1 Like

The Knights were shocked by Railfire’s change in character.

“Slow you down? If we don’t succeed you won’t have a nation to protect.”

1 Like

“Unfortunately, Bob has a point; The DGD did not offer to give us any peaceful resolution to the conflict that didn’t involve likely rusting away in a cell and being forgotten.” Firestorm, regrettably, agrees.

(@MakutaTexxidos). Firestorm couldn’t stop himself. He began to tear up. “We want to leave on peaceful terms and now…I want to know what has happened to cause the one I call my closest friend, my brother, to change like this.” He says, softly weeping at feeling like he was talking to someone else.

“War shouldn’t be the answer, peace is.” He tells his friend?.

It’s like he is something else using Railfire’s body like some kind of costume; who are they and what have they done to my brother? he thought as he wept.

2 Likes

@BlackBeltGamer98 Doohickey, outside of her suit, nudges Firestorm.

“You go, man. Talk some sense into him,” she whispers.

2 Likes

“War shouldn’t be the answer, Firestorm? Look around you, the Autobots just ruined my city—OUR city! Peace was an option, yes. It was an option when I left Cybertron. But this-this isn’t Cybertron anymore. It’s ruin,” Railfire replied somberly before leaving.

Only minutes after this conversation, the DGD had withdrawn its forces. Auger could leave Cybertron now. And with a crew of anybody, the Knights deemed worthy to accompany them.

1 Like

The Knights stand with their heads down as Bob contacts Anchoria.

1 Like

Anchoria was within the tunnels. Communication was impossible.

1 Like

Bob exits Auger and heads for the coordinates the Knights were given.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “He didn’t even give us a chance…” Razorwing says.

1 Like

Firestorm couldn’t say anything but crawled through Auger’s ventilation system back to his personal quarters. He locked himself inside and wept bitterly, as though he had just seen Railfire die before his eyes. In a way, to Firestorm, he did. The weight of being the Supreme Commander of the entire faction has changed him.

After weeping for quite some time, he pulls out a drive from his pack and looks at it. He plugs it into a terminal after completely making sure nobody could ‘peek’ at the contents: his research in space exploration.

If I have to, I will flee from this war and seek out a place that isn’t fated to constant war and ruin. he thinks as he continues his studies and research alone.

2 Likes

Anchoria and Stethoscope were waiting for them at the edge of the tunnel.

“You are late, what happened?” she asked.

Stethoscope leaned against a wall behind her.

2 Likes

“Railfire and the DGD held us up,” Bob explains. “He’s ordered us to leave Cybertron, and to take anyone who wants to come.”

OOC: @DukeSteven @Shadowrockboy190 @Makowa?

1 Like

“And did you tell him about me?” she asked.

OOC: It’s safe to say Steven will come with us.

2 Likes

“No. The Knights we’re worried about what the DGD would do to you,” Bob says.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Ironclad knocks on Firestorm’s door.

1 Like

Firestorm saves, covers his tracks, ejects the drive, puts it away and asks, “Is that you, Ironclad?”

2 Likes

“It is,” Ironclad affirms.

1 Like

The door opens.

2 Likes

“Alright, now I need to know,” she nodded at the Ex-Autobot.

“Leave Cybertron?—That sounds absurd!” she reasoned, pacing around the tunnel.

“You cannot leave when maniacs like the Ghost Division lead the Decepticons or while Nova holds the Matrix in his rusty hands,” Anchoria continued.

2 Likes