Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

He laughs softly, “Optimism and the benefit of the doubt.” He says. “That sounds like good advice. Here’s to hoping.”

He thinks for a moment, “Ironclad, what should we do if we encounter Violen Jiger’s body on Animatron?” He asks, somewhat confused why that just came out of his own vocal processors.

The entity hides deeper, it realized it ‘leaned’ in a bit too closely and caused an issue that would likely end unpleasantly for it.

1 Like

Ironclad frowns in confusion.

“Jiger does not have a physical form.”

“Right; sorry about that.” Firestorm says, a bit confused. “I don’t know where that even came from.”

He extended his hand for a fist bump.

1 Like

Ironclad accepts.

“Thanks, I needed that.” Firestorm says, feeling a bit better from the talking.

1 Like

Riot who has been mostly standing around and yawning says “I will come”

2 Likes

Bob whirls around.

@Shadowrockboy190 “Whoa! Who are you? How long have you been standing there?” Bob grills Riot.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I’m happy to help,” Ironclad says, smiling.

He smiles back.

1 Like

“Well, Auger will be taking off as soon as Thingamabob gets back, I hope,” Ironclad says, trying to make small talk.

Firestorm nods, “I hope Bob’s safe.” He says, worried for his new friend.

1 Like

“As do I.”

1 Like

He smiles. “Thanks again for talking with me; it really helped a lot.”

1 Like

“It’s nothing,” Ironclad says. “I’ll leave you alone, if you’d like.”

“I’d appreciate that.” Firestorm says, “Feel free to drop in and talk again if you feel the need to.”

1 Like

Ironclad nods and walks out.

OOC: got to go for a bit.

1 Like

OOC: okay.

IC: There is some time after Ironclad leaves where Firestorm is left contemplating his feelings of betrayal. He hears footsteps? His own footsteps and out of nowhere he hears a knock like on glass and looks in the direction of the source.

He sees a familiar yet not familiar face in a reflective part of the wall that was standing exactly where and in the same manner of Firestorm.

Sorry if I am not welcome but would you mind if I talked with you for a bit? There are some things that I’d like to take care of.” said a voice that sounded similar to Firestorm’s own.

His form was a darker, more purple but still red color with gold and a darker, like it was kinda smokey, gold to the highlights and face plate. It had reddish purple optic glow. Nothing seemed threatening but it was still odd.

Now to everyone else, there was no sound not real ‘other person’ there, just Firestorm looking at a reflective surface.

1 Like

OOC: OK, from today, I will be more active. However, there is a question I have for the GMs.
Before Maxiums quited this rp, he told me that later in the story, I will be allowed to use my characters from Universal Devastation: Gronius and Wildsong. This is still going to happen?
@Ace @Traykar @MakutaTexxidos

2 Likes

OOC: Pretty sure you would have to post their character sheets in the sign up topic at the very least, but yeah.

OOC: The sheets are posted. They are in the first 20 replies of the sign up topic. Go and read them, if you need.

Firestorm hopped down to the ground and walked over to the spot, the odd reflection following and mimicking his movements.

He reaches out his hand and the two touch like a sort of high five with a window between them. Firestorm blinks and the other guy is gone.

He shrugs and turns around only to find the other guy was in his seat at the desk. “Whoa!” He yells in surprise.

If there were cameras in there, they would see Firestorm reacting to nothing, like he was hallucinating or just fooling around.

Sorry about that but now that I am here, I guess I should cut to the chase and say I am back but not exactly the same guy you remember me being.” the darker figure says.

Firestorm blinks in confusion. “How did you-” He started to ask but was stopped by the figure.

OOC: this interaction is in Firestorm’s head. To an outside observer, it would seem as if Firestorm was talking to himself.

2 Likes