Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I was… Thinking at her.”

2 Likes

“What about her, exactly?”

1 Like

“Oh, man! You really want me to say it?”
He said, a little too loud. He cleared his throat, and said:
“I kinda like her.”

Ironclad’s eyes widen slightly in surprise as he backs away a little.

OOC: you might want to clear this with Texxidos first.

2 Likes

OOC: His character can think and like and dislike whoever he feels like. Of course, nobody can guarantee the other side will feel the same way. :>

2 Likes

“What?”

OOC: Aight. Never RP’d before, so I’m unfamiliar about this sort of thing.

IC: @Toa_Vladin “Nothing,” Ironclad assures Mordo. “I just wasn’t expecting that.”

Gladius was holding back laughter.

“You? And the Baronness of the Decepticon military? You have dreams, man.”

1 Like

OOC: I though we were alone.
IC: “Shut up, Scrap Brain.”

2 Likes

Your current broken emotional state is what brought me back and with it many changes.” the figure said.

I am Dark you but not the same psychopath murderer that I was; due to the fact I am formed from your grief and pain combined with what memories there are of the old me, I have become my own individual without any connection to Jiger.” Dark Firestorm said.

“So, what are you going to do?” Firestorm asks, a bit nervous.

Don’t worry about me taking over without permission; it’s technically your mind and thus you make the rules. I’ll be sort of a shoulder devil, if you would; the more evil side of you but I am not going to be full on evil as that is not fun.” Dark said.

“So, I’m a landlord?” Firestorm asks.

In a sense. I will imagine that you will be the one calling the shots and that I’d have to pay ‘rent’ and I’m a-okay with that.” Dark said.

2 Likes

@Toa_Vladin Gladius throws up his arms. “Hey, man, no disrespect. I admire that level of confidence.”

1 Like

"Then stop laughing! "

2 Likes

Gladius does so.

“Sorry, Mordo. I just wasn’t expecting that.”

1 Like

The Firestorms talked for a bit and negotiated the ‘contract’; it kept all the power in Firestorm’s hands and use but Dark was still kept on a leash of sorts considering the guy’s history.

That seems in order. I should let you know that one we are done talking, your Knight friends will sense my presence and will take action…likely involving a Cortical Psychic Patch.” Dark said after looking over the ‘contract’ and signing it.

Firestorm nods, “Now, I think you need to head off to your little corner and stay there.”

Okay, but I will drop in to chat and give you a reality check now and then.” Dark said before vanishing.

Firestorm was left alone and sat at his desk to ponder over what just happened.

(@Chromeharpoon) the Knights, especially the ones that Firestorm helped keep alive in The Pit when they encountered Devil Gigatron the first time, sensed something familiar yet not; some kind of darkness they encountered before but it had some light within it as well.

2 Likes

Ironclad felt a chill run up his spine and a sense of uneasiness. Razorwing felt similarly.

Razorwing shivers. “Anyone else feel that?”

1 Like

Firestorm takes a deep breath and calms down. He decides to take a walk over to the workshop to tune up and just wander around Auger.

2 Likes

“I feel… something, alright,” Ironclad says to Razorwing.

1 Like

Firestorm reaches the workshop and begins tuning up the 3DM Gear.

2 Likes

Doohickey was in the workshop too, fixing up her suit.

“Hey there,” she greets Firestorm.

2 Likes

“Just tuning my stuff up.” Firestorm says after returning the greeting.

1 Like

“Yeah, same here,” Doohickey says.

1 Like