Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Pete continued working on codex, but not very successfully

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Ironclad said you’re one of those headmasters,” Doohickey says, simply trying to make noise.

Firestorm nodded and got to work.

1 Like

“I’ve never met a headmaster before,” Doohickey continues.

Firestorm kept working, listening but not really saying much. “We are unique, to say the least.”

1 Like

“Yeah, there don’t seem to be a whole lot of you,” Doohickey affirms.

He shrugs, as if to say that he isn’t too surprised and is alright with that. He pulled out a tool and started cleaning up the 3DM Gear.

1 Like

Doohickey can tell that Firestorm doesn’t want to talk, and shuts up.

OOC: what am I supposed to do with the Knights and that “feeling”?

OOC: well, it feels a bit stronger the closer they are to him. He is well aware of what they might do because of the guy’s history but isn’t gonna stop them from finding him because they are bound to eventually.

IC: “Sorry that I’m not one for chatting, the mechanics of this stuff is pretty tricky and is still relatively new tech.” Firestorm apologized.

1 Like

OOC: okay. Is the aura constantly around Firestorm, or just when Dark Firestorm is “present”?

IC: “Nah, it’s good,” Doohickey assures Firestorm.

Razorwing was wandering around.

OOC: it’s strongest when they are right next to Firestorm and Dark is more active but it’s always there at some level or other. Razorwing is probably the most ‘attuned’ to it given what happened in The Pit.

IC: Firestorm smiled and got back to work.

1 Like

Razorwing walked by the workshop, and he felt that weird feeling again. It almost reminds him of the chaos energies around Ramjet and the Dark Star Saber, but is different enough for him to figure that it must be something else.

OOC: that’s what it feels like, right?

“It’s OK. It’s OK, Gladius. The truth is that I kinda sympathized her since I first saw her, but I tried to shut up. Just…”
He now looked at him and Ironclad.
“Just promise me that you won’t tell this to anybody. Especially with her. Deal?”
OOC: Gtg. I hope I won’t find 500 replies again, like in the last week.

1 Like

“Your secret is safe with me,” Gladius says. Ironclad nods. Razorwing wasn’t there to participate since he was near the workshop.

Dark was…reading a book in Firestorm’s mind. He feels Razorwing’s presence and checks his wrist like a watch, “A bit quicker than I thought but whatever; they were gonna find me anyway so why try to hide?” Dark mutters to himself as he keeps reading.

Firestorm was still cleaning when he heard footsteps and saw Razorwing pass by but kept working on the 3DM Gear for the time being.

OOC: kinda, it’s sort of like the Dark Side in that is causes a chill down the spine when there is a significant increase but the way you described it about covers it.

1 Like

He sighed, happy.
“Thank you guys. I am happy I can trust somebody here.”
He raised his fist (you know, that form of salute from Mask of Light, like a high five, but with fists).

2 Likes

Razorwing brushes it off. Perhaps he’s feeling some kind of withdrawal or phantom-sensation now that the Dark Star Saber is gone?

@Toa_Vladin the Knights repeat the gesture.

When he passes, it feels less present but it almost was like a vibration caused by footsteps in the sense of the direction and proximity could be gleaned from close examination.

It definitely was ‘reminiscent’ of the Dark Star Saber but was still noticeably different.

OOC: Roll a Perception/Spot Check.

1 Like

Razorwing keeps walking, sticking to his withdrawal theory.

The feeling was still there but was less noticeable the farther he went.

1 Like