Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: in The Pit, Firestorm gave some of his power to help keep Razorwing alive when they first encountered Devil Gigatron.

2 Likes

“Because, our job was to do as much damage as possible.”

2 Likes

“There were military targets, Autobot. Don’t give me that excuse. You did it because you are sadists. You like to make a mess, you enjoy killing. You don’t do it because it needs to be done,” she glared at him angrily.

1 Like

OOC: oh, okay. Guess Gladius and Ironclad shouldn’t be so attuned to it then. Ignore most of their past actions.

IC: Razorwing could feel that the true Firestorm was in control… for the moment, at least.

2 Likes

“actually that one is the sadist.” He said pointing to repeat
“Wrong twin,” replied Pete, causing him to sigh

2 Likes

“It was your collective decision to kill those bots. I don’t care which part of you conceived that idea,” Anchoria replied.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

He also felt that both Firestorms would understand completely if they did use the Cortical Psychic Patch anyway.

“If you need that confirmed, you know what to do.” Firestorm says, referring to the Patch.

2 Likes

“He’s telling the truth,” Razorwing assures the other Knights. “At least, he’s telling me what Dark Firestorm’s told him.”

1 Like

“simulare is a separate entity.”

2 Likes

I’ll get the contract ready for them to read if they drop in.” Dark told Firestorm, another small spike going off.

“I am telling the truth but I can empathize a bit with your hesitation to believe it.” Firestorm tells the Knights.

2 Likes

“He’s a dark clone of you made by a non-physical demon,” Razorwing says. “It’s probably lying to you.”

Ironclad and Gladius stand down.

1 Like

Anchoria remained silent. Soon, the dropship landed before Auger. Stethoscope picked up the critically wounded fembot and rushed her to the sick bay.

Anchoria urged the Cybertronians to stay behind for a while.

“I saved you because—because—Well, I don’t know why. But I trust you will use this opportunity as your second chance. It is likely that whoever is aboard that Titan hates you as much as I do. But do not expect them to give you the same courtesy.”

“That is all,” she added and left for the sick bay as well.

1 Like

Icarus stopped her, “wait.”

1 Like

Bootleg was in sick bay, making minor repairs.

1 Like

Anchoria stopped.

“Yes?”

“Uhm, hello there!” Stethoscope gave him a cheerful passing remark while he started more advanced repairs on the Cybertronian.

1 Like

Firestorm nods, “According to him and what I have learned for myself, he has no connection to Jiger anymore.” He realized something and mentally glared at Dark.

Yeah, that question about the big bad Metrotitan dude was my fault; sorry about that.” Dark replied a bit sheepishly.

“Look, he is getting our little renter’s contract thing ready if you guys do use the Patch.” Firestorm informs them.

OOC: He has given consent to have the Knights use the Patch on him if they see it as necessary.

2 Likes

“thank you.”

2 Likes

Anchoria nodded and left to meet the rest aboard Auger. She was looking for the Ex-Autobots and Knights in particular.

1 Like

@MakutaTexxidos Bootleg stares, wide-eyed.

“Is that one of those Wolfpack guys?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Renter’s contract?” Razorwing asks.

“Okay, let’s plug him in,” Gladius says.

1 Like

Firestorm gets ready for them to use the Patch.

2 Likes