Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I’m getting Auger some proper crew, by the way,” Anchoria mentioned.

“I believe you met the Turbofoxes already. They are the thugs that escaped with you.”

1 Like

“That’s what they’re called?” Doohickey asks.

1 Like

“What they were called. Most of them died when we fought Simulare,” she explained.

“But Brass Shot, the big bot, and Wildstride, that little runt, made it out alive.”

1 Like

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Doohickey says. The Knights express similar sentiments.

1 Like

“Speaking of Simulare,” Anchoria continued.

“I hope you took notice of our new guests. Not sure if they want to stay but—they seem different somehow. When they aren’t a city-destroying monster.”

1 Like

“You’ll see why.” Firestorm says. The drop was more of a falling sensation than anything else.

The area around them looked like Cybertron if there were no war, no DGD and was actually pleasant.

Sure, there was arguing here and there but things were usually resolved peacefully. Firestorm and Bootleg suddenly ended up outside of Kaon and in neutral territory that was on Kaon’s outskirts.

There was a little town of sorts with a small graveyard, though only two people lived in it as most places were memories or just dreams Firestorm had.

At a corner that was pretty well watched was a little house that was, if one stuck around long enough to see the difference, slowly going from black to more grey. Firestorm knocked on the door.

Dark opens up and steps outside, “Bootleg, I presume?” he asks, as if greeting a guest.

OOC: GTG, heading home.

2 Likes

@BlackBeltGamer98 Bootleg activates his gun arm.

“Hiya, scrapheap,” Bootleg says to Dark.

Razorwing instantly regrets having Bootleg do the patch.

@MakutaTexxidos “They fooled us before,” Ironclad says.

1 Like

“Railfire would have them executed by a firing squad. It’s better this way—for now.”

1 Like

“Would he?” Ironclad asks.

1 Like

“He isn’t the same person anymore. I don’t know what to think of him.”

Anchoria kept staring at the monitor. Stethoscope made some further progress on bringing the Autobot back to health.

1 Like

“Neither do I. Firestorm’s taking it particularly hard.”

1 Like

“I noticed,” she replied and leaned against a nearby wall, crossing her legs and folding her arms.

1 Like

“That might be why his evil twin made a comeback,” Razorwing spitballs.

1 Like

“What do you think of yourself?” Fury asked, looking up at Dynamo.

“I, I don’t know what to think. There’s so much I don’t know.” Dynamo replied

2 Likes

Codex exited stasis, and tried to sit up, after a moment she reached to the missing part of her face

2 Likes

“Did we do that?” Gladius whispers.

1 Like

Stethoscope urged her to remain put.

“You are still heavily wounded,” he told her.

“It is for the best if you rest and let me do my job.”

1 Like

“is icarus okay?”

2 Likes

“Any way we can help?” Razorwing asks. “Bootleg and Firestorm aren’t doing anything right now.”

“Seriously,” Doohickey explains, “they’re just standing there. It’s kinda creepy.”

1 Like

“He is. However, you will not be if you do not remain in stasis mode,” the medic explained.

1 Like