Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“So again, who are you?” Bob asks Riot.

“I’m a decepticon recruit” riot says

1 Like

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Decepticon Recruit,” Bob says with a dash of friendly sarcasm.

“Hello.” Dynamo replied looking at the Decepticon.

2 Likes

There were no loopholes, trickery or any of the sort. This contract put every iota of power and control in the real Firestorm. “Trust me, I wrote it up and it is very thorough and gives me no power.” Dark says, then points out the differing signatures of both himself and the real Firestorm.

The contract is legally binding and is completely without any tricks. To those who have known Firestorm long enough, wouldn’t be surprised at the absence of trickery as that sort of thing was unappealing to Firestorm.

1 Like

“Can ya tell me what’s goin’ on, Razorwing?” Bootleg asks. “Can’t understand half this stuff.”

“It’s pretty thorough,” Razorwing says. He speaks to Dark Firestorm. “So you’re the chaotic good now, huh?”

In a way, I guess.” He says shrugging. “I’ll help and my only real ally or friend out of everyone here, for the time being, is going to be Firestorm as he is pretty much my landlord in every sense of the word.” he says.

Dark opens the door to his home, it has the usual amenities and a bookshelf, desk, chair and fireplace in the literal farthest corner…and that corner was directly across from the door. “He has what he needs and most everything else is a privilege I can revoke if I feel it should be revoked.” Firestorm says.

He may be pretty much one of the nicest guys you’ll meet but he knows of the bad things in the universe but chooses to nurture and magnify the good in spite of all the bad in the world.” Dark says, showing some signs of being impressed as Firestorm was built for war but wanted to not have to fulfill that purpose.

1 Like

Razorwing is skeptical.

“Alright, as weird as this is, I’ll let it slide for now. But Firestorm: if he tries anything, whip out the Star Saber and boot him out just like last time.”

Codex gives her a dull expression

1 Like

“Well, do you feel anything?” Doohickey asks.

“yes.”

1 Like

“Great! Now, try moving them around.”

He has every right to in the terms of the contract.” Dark said, “I literally have no power to get away with crap like what you are implying, Sir Razorwing.

1 Like

Razorwing sighs. “I gotta give you credit for this, Firestorm. You’re one generous bot.”

“Welcome to the team, sunshine,” he says to Dark Firestorm. He pulls the plug and Bootleg snaps back to consciousness.

Firestorm smiled, as did Dark.

When they woke, Dark said, through Firestorm, “Glad to be on the team.” before switching back to real Firestorm, “I have the ability to allow him to do so and that is covered in great detail in the contract; also, thanks for the compliment, Razorwing.” He said with a smile.

1 Like

“Your welcome,” Razorwing says.

It occurs to the Minicon Knight that “sunshine” isn’t exactly the same Dark Firestorm from Purgatory. Where the first Dark Firestorm was almost a completely different entity, “sunshine” was simply a manifestation of Firestorm’s suppressed negative emotions, given life by whatever remnants of the first Dark Firestorm remained in his subconscious. He wonders if he owes “sunshine” an apology.

Razorwing expresses these thoughts to Firestorm.

1 Like

Firestorm gives Dark control, “Apology accepted completely. I understand why you had your suspicions.” The real Firestorm takes back control. “We both accept your apology.” He says.

1 Like

“Thanks,” Razorwing says. “Last time we shared our heads with people, we nearly killed each other,” he explains.

Both Gladius and Ironclad attest to that.

1 Like

“No hard feelings, why do you think I have literally all the power in the contract?” Firestorm says. Dark nods, he signed it and is going to have to live with it.

1 Like

Razorwing shrugs.

“So, can he turn off the whole aura of darkness thing?” Gladius asks. “Because that’s freaking me out a little.”

OOC: I’m off for the night. See ya.

1 Like