Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“You’ll be confined wether you want to or not,” Ironclad insists.

“Can’t have you guys stabbing us in the back again,” Razorwing says.

1 Like

Anchoria urged the Knights to calm down.

“Because you were dying,” she replied.

“And the only other sick bay close enough is filled with bots who not only want you dead but would have killed you on the spot.”

1 Like

“…oh.”

2 Likes

Firestorm kept quiet but still glared at Codex.

2 Likes

“the small one is creepy.”

1 Like

“I assure you, Anchoria, that I, at least, am calm,” Ironclad says. “Codex and her cohorts are murderers and have double-crossed us in the past,” he explains calmly. “It is in our best interest to detain them.”

2 Likes

“And in turn, I assure you, Ironclad, that I know what they are capable of,” Anchoria replied.

“The best way to monitor them is if they are onboard Auger.”

“I have condoned many of your dangerous escapades, Anchoria. But bringing them with us? To outer space, no less?” Stethoscope questioned her reasoning.

1 Like

“Auger has plenty of rooms large enough to house them comfortably,” Ironclad says.

“Can I get one of their shell things?” Doohickey asks. “I’d like to get a look at them.”

1 Like

“no.”

2 Likes

“Yes and no. In that order,” Anchoria replied to the two.

1 Like

Doohickey sighs.

@Ace “And what makes you think you have a say in the matter?” Ironclad asks Codex.

“I was replying to the shell question.”

1 Like

“My statement still stands. You’re our prisoner.”

“I’m not giving top secret tech to a defector.”

1 Like

“A shell that can merge with others to create a massive monster; not that difficult in concept.” Firestorm growls.

1 Like

“And you slaughtered two cities of innocent people,” Doohickey points out. “No one’s perfect.”

“that’s not how it works.” She said, ignoring doohickey

1 Like

His ‘eyebrow’ goes up in a “not buying that” way.

Ironclad assures Codex that no harm will befall the Wolfpack, provided that they are cooperative.

1 Like

“The shells aren’t part of simulare, though father did have plans…”

1 Like