Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Well they can kiss my Shiney metal @$$.”

2 Likes

“They’d likely kill you on sight.” Firestorm said as he found another big chunk of shrapnel, the problem was that it was also jammed into her leg pretty good.

“Giving you a heads up, this is likely going to hurt a lot to remove.” He warns.

“Did you not see the DGD blow up the ship?” Ironclad asks.

“Well of they’re anything like their bad bad security system, I have nothing to worry about,” wincing when the chunk was removed, energon leaking from the wound.

1 Like

Razorwing laughs a little.

Firestorm winces and looks through the kit for a way to bandage the wound. “I say the jury’s still out on that one.” Firestorm said as he got what he was looking for and started cleaning the wound and getting the last pieces of shrapnel out.

“In hindsight, that chunk should probably have been removed last.” He said as he got to work closing the wound.

“I’d like to see them try.” She replied

1 Like

“Gotta go with Fury here,” Razorwing says. “The four have nothing on some of the stuff we have.”

Codex walked over and poured a silver liquid on the wound

1 Like

Firestorm tries to scan it but fails. “What is that stuff?” He asks.

1 Like

After a moment the wound was fully healed, “autobot medicine.”

1 Like

“Helluva medicine,” Razorwing says.

“Thank you,” She replied, genuinely thankful.

“your welcome.”

“Forgive my suspicion but I must ask what all is in it.” Firestorm says as he cleans up from the work he just did.

(@Traykar). “I may not be a doctor but I think some rest ought to help you fully recover.” Firestorm tells Fury, hopping back to the table and starting to clean the equipment used from the medkit.

Gladius approaches Icarus.

'What’s it mad out of?" Razorwing asks Codex. “How does it work?”

“tiny machines that replace the damaged area on a molectular level.”

1 Like

“Nanotech? Cool,” Razorwing says.

Gladius approaches Icarus.

“how is she?” Asked icarus

1 Like

“And these nanites only heal, not rewite or brainwash someone or other crap like that?” Firestorm asks, not wanting for things to go south.