Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Gladius gestures towards the door.

“She’s in here.”

He entered, and after seeing her he ran up to codex, hugging her

1 Like

The Knights look on.

“don’t you ever do that again,” he scolds, “but thank you.”

1 Like

“You should be thanking Stethoscope,” Ironclad says, thinking that Icarus is talking to him.

He ignored him, holding codex close

1 Like

“Would you like some privacy?” Ironclad asks.

He let go, “I’m sorry about that.”

1 Like

“No, no, it’s fine.”

“so, uh, what’s going to happen now?” He asked

1 Like

@Ace Ironclad begins to explain. “We go to Animatron,”

And hopefully you won’t slaughter everybody there, Gladius thinks.

“-find Direwolf,”

Hope you don’t kill him, either.

“-And then return to Cybertron and defeat Nova Prime.”

Provided you don’t kill us again.

“Is it just me, or does that sound way too easy?” Doohickey asks.

“He does that,” Razorwing explains.

Firestorm listens.

1 Like

“You think Fury was asking about the Patch just out of curiosity?” Doohickey asks Firestorm.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Firestorm shakes his head, “Call it paranoia but keep a close eye on the CPP equipment.” He whispers.

1 Like

OOC: Before anybody accuses me of metagaming, the Knights and outlaws were discussing whether they could use the Patch to find anything left of the old Dynamo earlier. So I think it makes sense that they’d guess Fury’s motives when she started asking questions about it.

IC: @BlackBeltGamer98 “Why though?” Doohickey asks. “Even if she was just curious-which I doubt- I think we should tell her our plan or let her go through with hers. She probably knows Dynamo’s head better than anyone.”

2 Likes

“Just do this as a favor for me, at least, please?” Firestorm asks, still whispering.

1 Like

Doohickey winces.

“I dunno. If my mind got erased I’d trust my conjux to root around my subconscious to get it back.”

Firestorm taps the side of Doohickey’s mech-suit head. “Distress beacon.” He whispers. “Also, you can set up a backup of your memory.”

1 Like

“Huh? What’s that got to do with anything?”

Fury squinted her eyes, before exiting the room.

1 Like