Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“You get caught and set it off to this frequency,” He gives her a frequency to the group’s private comm channel, “And we will be to your rescue in no time.” He whispers, trying to make sure Fury didn’t hear.

1 Like

“What’ll I need saving from?” Doohickey asks. “Look, I’m sorry, but I’m gonna trust whatever Fury has planned- if anything. Stethoscope won’t do it, and he’s the only other bot besides her that I’d trust doing it.”

Firestorm looks where the CPP equipment was before. “Keep it under lock and key and tell Stethoscope about our concerns.”

1 Like

“No! I think we should encourage Fury to do this,” Doohickey insists.

Razorwing hears Doohickey raise her voice.

“Something wrong?”

Firestorm looks at Doohickey as if to ask, “Should we tell him?

1 Like

Icarus watches, very confused

1 Like

Doohickey nods.

“I think Fury’s gonna use the Patch on Dynamo, like we discussed earlier.”

Razorwing raises an eyebrow. “That makes sense. That’s probably why she was asking us about it earlier.”

“Well, if Stethoscope won’t try it, I think we should let her,” Doohickey insists.

“Why not have Stethoscope… walk Fury through the procedure or something? She’d have an idea of what to look for, and Stethoscope would keep her from frying Dynamo’s brain.”

Firestorm walks to where the CPP equipment last was to make sure it was still there. (@Traykar)

It was still there.

Doohickey rolls her optics. She liked Firestorm as a friend, but his paranoia could be very irritating sometimes.

Firestorm makes a mental note to have the stuff locked up tight as a security measure due to its inherent risks.

(@Chromeharpoon). “I recommend we keep this stuff locked up and on close watch.” Firestorm says, “We have many who could potentially use this stuff maliciously, Dark included as I’m still cautious with him.”

Fury transformed her arm into the gun, and back again for practice.

The Knights and outlaws were out and about.

Dynamo was roaming the halls, with Fury quickly walking after him.

1 Like

“You really buy this whole heel-face turn thing?” Gladius asks Ironclad. “They’re probably just waiting for the right moment to slit our throats again.”

“I have considered that possibility,” Ironclad replies calmly.

“There’s something I want to show you,” Fury whispered to Dynamo.

“Okay, what?” Dynamo replied loudly.

1 Like

“Yeah, but you’re a sucker for that kind of thing, aren’t you?” Gladius asks bitterly.

Ironclad rests a hand on the Velocitronian Knight’s shoulder.

“Listen: I understand you can’t forgive them. Neither can I. I hold no illusions that they can simply make up for the lives they’ve taken. But they’ve shown remorse for their actions and are willing to help us.”

“They need to be punished,” Gladius says. “They need to feel what I-”

“They will face justice for their crimes,” Ironclad assures him. “But, like you said: even Nova got a trial.”

Doohickey faintly hears Dynamo, but pays him no mind. He’s a loud bot.

“Be quiet,” Fury hissed,“The Head Guy has something against me, and we don’t want him to know we know.”

“What do we know?” Dynamo asked confused.

“You don’t know anything,” Fury replied.

2 Likes

The Knights and outlaws do something so Traykar can continue

“Just follow my lead.” Fury whispered.

1 Like