Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Kelia literally didn’t know what to say. Her brother died. Defeated a combiner, went on three planets and found legendary knights just like Ironclad. More, he was going to meet a Prime. He already met Primus, Maximus, and the God of death. She was so proud of him and yet… so scared.
“And you… You met me in those visions?”
OOC: Gtg.

1 Like

“Yeah, sort of.”

OOC: that’s exaggerated

1 Like

OOC: yeah, maybe a little.

IC: The Knights and outlaws were wandering around waiting for Fury to use the Patch on Dynamo.

Fury guided Dynamo towards the med bay.

1 Like

Doohickey was in the workshop.

Fury continued walking, Dynamo slowly following her.

Bootleg’s motor began to sputter. He pulled out some tools from his trailer and began to see what he problem was.

Fury crept up to the door of the medbay, and opened it a crack.

1 Like

None of the Knights, ex-Autobots, or Bootleg were inside.

OOC: not that they’d try and stop you if they were.

IC: Bootleg opened up his abdomen to look at his motor.

Fury entered the room, and beckoned for Dynamo to follow her.

Bootleg’s motor was, in short, a mess. He began to self-operate.

“Look for something that looks like a tube stuck to a hat.” Fury ordered Dynamo.

1 Like

Bootleg’s efforts to repair himself seemed to only make the problem worse. A cap popped off, and a thin trickle of Energon ran down his side. He swore and went to the workshop, looking for Doohickey.

“what’s wrong with him?” Asked icarus.

1 Like

Fury looked for basic instructions for operating the patch.

1 Like

“Who, Bootleg?” Razorwing asks. “His body does that. Weird quirk for a Point One.”

“Hey, Doohickey?”

“Oh, hi Bootle- oh my god!” Doohickey swore when she saw Bootleg’s open and energon-covered side.

“It’s not that bad!” Bootleg assures her.

“of all the things.1s can do… sounds like primus has a grudge.”

1 Like

“I think I found it.” Dynamo replied.

1 Like

@Ace “Well, maybe. If Primus wasn’t dead,” Razorwing says. “Oh wait, you don’t know about that…” he remembers.

“Not that bad? You’ve been torn open!” Doohickey shouts.

“No, I did that,” Bootleg says calmly. “Can you help me out? I don’t really know how to fix it.”