Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“You, you would?” Fury asked, lowering her gun.

1 Like

“Well, yeah,” Doohickey says. “The Knights were talking about it earlier. They wanted to get that Decepticon doctor, Stethoscope, to do it, but he’s not here right now. I figure you’re the best girl for the job.”

Bootleg shrugs. “I ain’t gonna stop ya.”

“it, was a lot of people.”

1 Like

“I imagine,” Razorwing says, doing his best not to sound judgmental, condescending, or enraged.

“so, how was hell?”

1 Like

Razorwing shrugs. “About what you’d expect.”

"sounds lovely.’

Razorwing chuckles. “The smelting pits were especially picturesque,” he says sarcastically.

Codex meanwhile had managed to sneak off

1 Like

Razorwing either didn’t notice or didn’t care. Even if the Wolfpack was just planning to betray them again, he’d figure Codex couldn’t do much damage when the entire crew (including the ship itself) would be keeping a close eye on them.

She was simply just exploring

1 Like

Ironclad, Gladius, and Bob were also roaming around.

@Traykar “Hey, Dynamo?” Bootleg says. “Remember when everyone told you that a god took away all your memories?”

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Well, we ain’t sure, but we think this Patch doohickey might be able to bring 'em back,” Bootleg says.

“What about me?” Doohickey says as she locks the door.

“No, not you.”

“What if I don’t like who I am?”

1 Like

Bootleg whistles, not expecting that question.

“…I think you will. I didn’t know you too good, but I think you were a good person.”

OOC: GTG

1 Like

OOC: If Fury is successful and is able to bring out the old Dynamo, what would happen if this particular memory was to be rediscovered? I imagine Dynamo’s opinion of Nova would drop quite a bit, him insulting and threatening Fury and all.

1 Like

Haliaetus meanwhile continued working on his secret plan, with several new bodies nearly complete and hidden within his lab.

1 Like

Ironclad, Gladius, and Thingamabob were still wandering around.

Razorwing was still with the rest of the Wolfpack.

Doohickey locked the doors to the medical bay, and proceeded to help Bootleg patch himself up.