Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Icarus peered over to bootleg, “you know, Pete’s a good medic if you need one.”

1 Like

OOC: sorry for not being here yesterday. What happened while I was gone?

1 Like

OOC: nothing much

1 Like

OOC: Mordo exit Auger and is searching for Anchoria in Kaon.
IC:
Mordo was still searching in Kaon.

OOC: @Chromeharpoon Where is Bootleg? Kelia supposed to be with him.

1 Like

OOC: @MakutaTexxidos you’ve mostly missed a lot of talking, but Bootleg and Doohickey are helping Dynamo and Fury use the CPP

@Ace I don’t think any of the Pack made it in before Doohickey locked the doors.

OOC: icarus never left

1 Like

“Do any of you know how to work this thing?” Fury asked.

1 Like

OOC: oh my bad.

IC: @Ace “Thanks, but I got it,” Bootleg assures Icarus.

@Traykar “I think I got a basic idea,” Bootleg says.

“Do I get to wear the hat?” Dynamo asked.

1 Like

“Both of ya just turn it on and plug it into your heads,” Bootleg explains.

“You might want to lie down first,” Doohickey cautions. “It’ll put you both in stasis lock.”

Both Dynamo and Fury sat down on a gurney.

1 Like

Doohickey stands near a display screen.

“Whenever you’re ready.”

Fury stuck the helmet onto her head, and gently stuck the reciving end onto Dynamo’s forhead.

1 Like

@Traykar Doohickey presses a few buttons.

OOC: I’m back &!#(#3$! You all took long enough that I can no longer think up reasons he wouldn’t of started the message cycle! Which also means some other plans went through!

IC: As the group was healing themselves up/planning within Auger a message acceptance notification from Asphalt’s comm channel may’ve popped up, most likely to Ironclad first seeing as how he was mainly the only one the brothers had used it with (Firestorm’s use at times notwithstanding).

1 Like

@KAI_BORG Ironclad’s talisman picked up the signal and began to ■■■■■.

As it accepted the comm Asphalt’s voice spoke from it. For some reason it sounded a bit… off, even more so than after the pit, it was hard to discern though.

For the most part he just sounded like your average bot.

“Hello there whoever has accepted, or intercepted this message, if your a member of the group that means you’re either still on the planet as I’ve sent this out, or you’ve just gotten back after I left the message bounce playing! And that’s right, potential DGD interceptor, I’m currently bouncing this message off all viable communication towers, dishes, etc, etc, via a bounce signal, or as it’s more commonly known, a location scrambler, along with a signal booster to make it twice as hard. Have fun finding the source of this message when I could be halfway across the planet from it Fools!” The automated message said, an odd cackle for Asphalt sounding before it continued.

“Now if you are a member of the group I’d recommend passing this to Ironclad, I trust him more than the rest of you lot and he’s the only one who’ll know the answer to the question you’ll be needing once you contact me so I can confirm it’s you all. Now then, here’s the question, what fight did we get into nigh-moments after meeting up with Savage? Call me back once you can!” He said, the message ending after that, oddly enough, even if one’d had a video function nonoe would’ve popped up, it was just voice,

1 Like

The talisman resumes it’s default shape. Ironclad was relieved that Asphalt was alive.

What fight did we get into after meeting Savage?

Ironclad wracked his brain. He and the brothers had gotten into quite a number of arguments and altercations over the course of this adventure.

OOC: gotta do some digging through past posts, I suppose.

1 Like

OOC: I can tell you if you want. Here’s a hint though first, six legs.

1 Like

OOC: nah, I’ll find it.

1 Like