Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Castor nods. “Lead the way.”

OOC: To either of you two that answered, either’ll work better than what I currently have! So thanks!

Also, I may have have passed the border, or just started… kinda lost on that front…

“We were looking for Autonicus. Maxima wanted us to all talk about what happened, and the temple isn’t exactly an option right now.”
-Predaxus

Kelia was in her dove form, spying Maxima.

Mordo was at the Maximal Guard HQ. He was 100% sure that he wants to enter in the guards right in that day.

Gringots woke up. He was in the Entertainment Area. He felled asleep last night. A lot Autobots were looking at him like at a hobo.

“Isn’t the temple supposed to be neutral territory? As in all factions can occupy it?”

@Toa_Vladin An alarm went off in the den. “What now?” Gray says, annoyed.

“You really expect it to be safe given the nut job that’s in command of the autobots?”
-Predaxus

He got up, and began walking towards the bridge

“Yeah, yeah, I get your point. Just get in here and do whatever quickly.” The gate is deactivated for the fours’ signatures. “Darn emergency mode,” Gray mumbles as he fumbles with the controls on the panel.

Castor followed.

Kelia ignored the alarm. Nobody could see her.

Mordo: “Ugh… Now who should I ask for a job?”

Gringot: “What… Oh, yes…”

“so what’s going on out there?” Asked Bruce

The four entered.

“So what is your name anyhow?”
Asked Autonicus.

Thunderfoot was walking near by where Mordo was.

Gray looked on the screens on the cave wall and sees Kelia. He gets onto a communicator. “Sky, I’m gonna be preoccupied for a bit, okay? . . . Just some guests . . . yes, it’s them . . . I dunno, just hang tight for a bit.” The den was mostly rocky with markings on the walls. There was a fire pit, and a couple of mats with a desk and many “projects” scattered among the workspace. Gray goes out to see about Kelia.

“I don’t know. All of a sudden, troops were marching everywhere,” Castor explains.

Firestorm knocks; a bit of a change from the norm.

@Makowa Kelia didn’t observed him.

@MaxinePrimal “You!”

“that’s terrifying.”

“Cozy.”
-Predaxus

“What the?”
Thunderfoot says, looking around.

“Come in.”
Says Railfire

OOC: Mordo was in bot form.

OOC: You did say Kelia was spying on Maxima.

OOC: I know. Thunderfoot doesn’t see him.

@Makowa Kelia saw him.
“Who are you?”

@MaxinePrimal “I am over here, you Dino!”