Transformers Festival of Lost Light 2

'Nother one, I am definitely making use of this Fall Break/glorified three-day weekend!
Day 9: Anode

4 Likes

Day 10: Minimus Ambus. Man, did I underestimate how hard it is to draw someone holding a giant minigun

Aaand just finished day 12. I’ll do today’s and tomorrow’s tomorrow and then I think I’m all caught up

5 Likes

“I am Little Weapons Man. And this… is my weapon.”

6 Likes

I may or may not have partially used him as a reference to get it right :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So, I’m actually away for the weekend, so I’ll post all my drawings tomorrow

2 Likes

Day 13, Ten. Dunno why this wasn’t day 10, massive missed opportunity there

5 Likes

This looks good, but something just seems kinda off about the proportions

1 Like

yeah, I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

4 Likes

Alright, finally got around to posting these

4 Likes

4 Likes

falling behind again. feelsbadman

4 Likes

4 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios your Dire Wraith is probably better than mine

2 Likes

Guess who bent the rules again.

That’s right, Cybertron Megatron coming at ya- literally

4 Likes

one of my favorite megatron’s

purely just because of how plainly evil he is

I love IDW’s whole fallen hero angle trust me, but that said, I gotta love it when the bad guy is literally just evil for the sake of being evil

1 Like

Same, though it’s mostly nostalgia and rose-tinted glasses in my case. Objectively, I do love the more complex versions of villains- such as idw- but my goodness do I love this guy’s design.

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys, but Animated Megatron is probably my favourite Megatron, at least from the show. He’s so imposing and powerful, he literally towers over Optimus, and his voice is awesome!

3 Likes

Oh no argument there
Animated megatron’s amazing

2 Likes

Day 16: Skyblast
I actually decided to do the infected version of him, mostly because it looked interesting. Alas, I was only able to find one picture of him, so I took a few creative liberties. Really happy with how it turned out nonetheless

Day 17: Rom
This guy was kinda bland, so I decided to go an extra step to make this guy pop a bit more

3 Likes