Transformers Live-Action Movies

I am excited.

I hope that backpack is just a mistransformation, because I want this so bad!

here’s some better pictures.

2 Likes

Well we already have an unofficial Masterpiece movie Optimus Prime.

9 Likes

Well, considering the people that take product pictures for Transformers are kind of infamous for getting the tranformations wrong, I’d reckon it probably is.

3 Likes

Looking at it at higher resolutions
Yeah, that looks like mistransformation

1 Like

To be honest, I’m still not quite a fan; the chest looks rather bloated. I like some of the things they’re doing there, but I’ll stick with my ROTF Prime

This is now my wallpaper.

Also, is it just me or does Bumblebee’s hammer look different than it did in the trailer? It looks a lot like the Forge of Solus Prime.

7 Likes

Has anyone noticed that optimus prime seems to have some yellow pieces in some of the promotion artwork?

1 Like

could just be a light source for the promotion

1 Like

there was a better pic that showed it better, but I cant find it now, there is a theory out there that says that optimus is going to combine with bumblebee

eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh, I don’t know about combining with bumble is true, its kinda of a dumb idea, but whatever, just silly a theory.

but it would be interesting to see how that would work out, considering Optimus almost kills him.

1 Like

He’s turning into a gundam?

2 Likes

Thats part of the theory, that after severly injuring bumblebee, optimus realised what he has done, and has to sacrifice himself and give bumblebee his body in order for him to survive, kinda like in rotf with jetfire

1 Like

Eww :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We got a new poster and a trailer today!

EDIT: Steve Jablonsky has a YouTube channel! He posted the music from trailer #3 on it earlier today!

5 Likes

So first we thought they first arrived in 2007, then we found out their were around during tribal times, then they were around during Dinosaur times, NOW THEY’VE BEEN AROUND FOREVER!!!.

THE MOVIE HASN’T EVEN COME OUT AND I’M ANGRY!!!

5 Likes

Rethink the hype.

4 Likes

French Hot Rod sucks

4 Likes

Finally! I’m actually astonished by how few people there are pointing this out–I mean, I know the movies aren’t great to begin with, but they barely even respect their own continuity!

3 Likes

I think many people aren’t pointing it out because they don’t have a problem with it. Since 2009 we’ve learned that they keep cropping up earlier and earlier in the timeline, and some people have a problem with this, while others don’t. There’s nothing specifically stated in the first film that contradicts anything that’s happening now or then. ROTF even has a statement saying that they’ve been around a lot longer than Sector 7 believed, but didn’t want to investigate.

I don’t see anything wrong with the Transformers having always been there in hiding on Earth as long as The Last Knight manages to make sense of all the different plots and how they fit together. The connection between 2 and 3 and 3 to 1 is really where things are the wonkiest, and as long as this new movie touches on that and tries to make sense of it, I’ll be fine.

That’s something from a video game that probably doesn’t have anything to do with Transformers at all.

2 Likes